http://www.geocities.com/brojongazette/frontpage/bj040501.html

HAARP: WEATHER, POPULATION, MIND CONTROL
- And the Educational-Research Complex

— BJNews by Marshall Smith

      The HAARP (High frequency Active Auroral Research Program) transmitter
is operated jointly by the U.S. Navy, Air Force and several universities and
is located in Gakona, eastern Alaska.

Since the publication of the previous article, "HAARP, Now Running at Full
Power,"
many readers asked, "but what is HAARP doing with weather
modification, mind control and those other strange experiments?" Some people
have heard HAARP is being used to modify the atmosphere, affect the weather,
repair the ozone layer or even control the jet-stream. Other people believe
there is a world-wide network of HAARP transmitters to send out waves which
can affect brain cells and control human behavior. Others believe the HAARP
transmitter can emulate terrestrial waves which can produce earthquakes. The
many stories about HAARP activities are too long to list here, but the
primary question is: Are any of them true? And the answer is, NO! At least
those activities are not occurring at HAARP.

----------attached file---------
[...]

The second obvious question is: And how do you know that? I have degrees in mechanical and electrical engineering, and physics. I have long been a licensed radio engineer and senior computer systems analyst. I have worked/consulted for many years on NASA Space Shuttle projects, Titan, Trident and Tomahawk missile systems, Star Wars laser and particle beam devices. I am familiar first-hand with top secret government, military and industry research facilities. I have not been to Gakona Alaska, but I have reviewed the technical specifications of the radio equipment installed at HAARP. It is not possible for the HAARP transmitter to do the many things claimed for it in the popular stories.

I have communicated with the HAARP designer, Dr. Bernard Eastlund. Even though, Eastlund does hold patents for using something similar to a HAARP device which might be used for weather modification, even he would say, the location of HAARP in Alaska means it could not be used for that purpose. The transmitter would need to be moved to where the weather phenomena exist, and given the multiple-acre size of the HAARP antenna array, its not very portable, so there is little chance of that.

The location of HAARP in Alaska just beneath the northern lights aurora zone means it can only be used for injecting particles from the ionosphere into the magnetosphere through the auroral electrojet just above HAARP. The HAARP radio beam cannot be aimed or used anywhere on the earth's surface. It can only be aimed directly above the atmosphere into the ionosphere where the ion particles can be used as an Air Force anti-missile defense shield far above the atmosphere, or also as a form of ULF plasma antenna in the aurora electrojet for Navy submarine communication. That is why both the Navy and Air Force participate in the research at HAARP. It can also be used by university geophysicists for investigating the movement of solar wind particles in the earth's magnetosphere in the auroral region. And that is the reason for the name "High frequency Active Auroral Research Project," HAARP. So where did all the stories about HAARP come from?

I have worked at a number of locked and secure laboratories. I've entered military bases with armed guards, roving MPs in jeeps with guard dogs, then gone into a secure lab building were I went through metal detectors, showed my electronically coded badge, had my briefcase contents inspected, then entered into an interior laboratory using a numbered combination key lock which only I and three other people knew. There is nothing like that at HAARP. And if I were to be doing some nefarious weather modification, mind-control, population control or earthquake experiments, I think I would like to hide that so nobody would find out.

You can take a look at the many pictures of the HAARP facility on the official HAARP website. You can easily see there are no military guards. No actual military activity goes on there. There are no guards with guns and dogs. There is no armed security guard at the gate. There is no security fence around the facility. In fact, there is no security gate, there's not even a gate across the driveway. Anyone can walk or drive in anytime. They only lock the doors on the equipment trailers, the cafeteria and small office building each night, just as anybody would, to keep the deer and the antelope out of the garbage cans.

During the warm summer months when there are many students working there, they even give tours, and anybody can walk around anywhere with a camera and take pictures of anything. It does not sound like any secret secure site like Area 51 or Los Alamos Labs. You don't even need a badge to go wandering around the buildings and take pictures anywhere at the HAARP site.

So, the many stories you have heard about the use of HAARP for top secret weather modification or mind-control experiments are purposely misleading. Who is creating these stories and is it some kind of conspiracy to cover up what is actually happening at HAARP? Is there a cover-up of weather modification and mind control experiments? So the third question becomes: Why are there so many popular rumors and stories about HAARP? — and where did they come from?

* * * * * * * *
      To answer that we need to look back in history at the rise of the great cabals and conspiracies of the 20th century. And, despite what many people might say, yes, there were some. Wouldn't you call Nazism a conspiracy to take over the world? Didn't they use mass propaganda and starvation to control populations? Didn't they engage in massive genocide? But you were told all that ended with the defeat of the Nazis in 1945.

At the end of WWII, General Eisenhower, head of the Allied Forces in Europe, came back to America from his "minor campaign," became President, and in his presidential Farewell Address, in January 1961, he warned us about the "Military-Industrial Complex." That term he coined in his speech has become fairly well known around the world, and I suppose everyone has heard of it.

By dictionary definition, a cooperative union of business (especially the defense manufacturing industry) and the government is called "fascism." Thus Eisenhower, at the end of his presidency in 1961, was warning the Americans and also the Europeans, about another upcoming rise of fascism in Europe and America during the 1960's and 70's. Something about which Eisenhower was very familiar, since he had been tasked to defeat fascism in 1945. And he warned it was coming right out of the U.S. Congress as new laws and agencies. Most people mouth the words "military-industrial complex" and think it must be some kind of bad thing, but they don't really know why or what it means. They don't see it is the same as the Krupp-Farben-Siemens-Bayer-Complex working with Hitler's Nazi government. And we all know how that turned out.

Even less known, President Eisenhower also warned of a second much more powerful group in the next paragraph of his Farewell Address. He warned of the "Educational-Research Complex". Almost nobody has ever heard of this group. Most copies of Eisenhower's 1961 Farewell Address in textbooks, or in electronic form on webpages, omit that second paragraph. The "Educational" writers and publishers of the textbooks, who also control the media, have very carefully excised that warning about themselves. Nonetheless, they have become a much larger, more insidious, factor in controlling governments around the world, than the military-industrial complex. And you've never even heard of them.

The development of radar, one of the greatest and useful technical inventions of the 20th century, was not done by the military nor by any industrial business for profit. It was done in top secret university laboratories in both Britain and America during the 1930's and '40s. The development of the atomic bomb and nuclear energy was not done by the military nor industry. It was done by American and British professors in extremely secret government research laboratories, at Los Alamos, operated by universities at great government expense.

At the end of WWII both of those research project groups and their laboratories did not simply vanish. During the war those groups had received tremendous funding. At the end of the war those top secret Educational-Research Complex laboratories continued to receive vast funding. They still exist today and have grown much larger with massive budgets. But for what purpose?

Forty years ago Eisenhower, being intimately aware of the power of both the Military-Industrial and the Educational-Research complexes, as both a President and a General, warned us what was about to happen to America and the world. But nobody heard. Nobody listened. And the words in his speech, in most cases, now have been mysteriously excised.

The primary source of funding for the Educational-Research Complex is large private Foundations with huge resources, such as the Rockefeller Foundation, Carnegie Foundation and others. They provide billions of dollars as seed money to start university research projects. And then the universities seek government grant funding (the Educational-Research Complex) for continuing and enlarging those projects at the university lab facilities. The Educational-Research Complex represents the largest lobby and control group in Washington. That is exactly the danger President Eisenhower warned about forty years ago.

The Educational-Research Complex has become so large it is now international. The foundations and universities also seek funding from international groups such as the United Nations. Often the names of the chairmen and directors of the large university laboratories and the chairmen of organizations like WHO, UNICEF and CARE seem to rotate like a game of international musical chairs. The international projects, on the surface, appear to be benign and are concerned with health, food and education in the many nations of the world. But in fact, on closer examination, the projects are focused on eugenics, controlled famine, population control and genocide.

Thus, many people have become concerned about mind-control and population control experiments performed on citizens. But when, they look at the Military-Industrial Complex, such as the HAARP facility, and they go driving up the gravel driveway to the HAARP transmitter, they will become frustrated when they take a look around and find nothing. The concerned and aware people, such as you, have been carefully mis-directed away from the real source of those projects, which is the Educational-Research Complex. The many stories about HAARP and its possible use to create weather control projects, to control populations around the world, or transmit signals to produce mind-control effects, all are mis-directions from the true source of those projects.

HAARP is a military research facility with some university projects as the "cover" for the use of HAARP as a tool to develop state-of-the-art defensive weapons. Last year, in a previous article, I exposed the fact HAARP is now using the improved "vertical curtain missile shield" technique rather than its original Eastlund designed "horizontal blanket missile shield." That is one of the little "inside secrets" which nobody outside of HAARP is supposed to know. That is one of the reasons for the secrecy at HAARP. But HAARP has no means or equipment to produce weather or mind-control experiments.

When they are asked about their activities at HAARP, most of the time, the Air Force and Navy, now more-or-less, answer, "no comment" or "it wasn't us, we weren't even on the air." But that's only to be expected. After years of being peppered with questions about HAARP being used for weather or mind control experiments, the Navy and Air Force guys have simply given up, since to them the questions are more like "have you stopped beating your wife?" You're wrong no matter how you answer the accusative question. The best way to answer that is to ignore the question. I would actually be more concerned if the military were to officially deny they were engaged in "strange" activities at HAARP. Often, "official denials" carry more weight than "no comments" and not necessarily as intended. Something about a "Miss Lewinsky" comes to mind.

The actual source of those weather, population and mind control projects is to be found in the secret highly secure locked facilities, such as, at Los Alamos and Sandia Laboratories operated by universities with massive U.S. government funding. There are similar top secret university/government labs in Britain, Germany, Australia and Russia. The leaders of all those lab projects meet regularly at international science conferences. And they did so, all the way through the so-called "cold-war" with the USSR.

In 1980, at an international conference, I presented a paper about a thermionic plasma energy device I had developed, which was based on a concept I had gotten from a professor in Moscow. What "cold war?" The "cold war" was a game devised by the Military-Industrial Complex to vastly increase government spending on military hardware. The Educational-Research Complex doesn't play by the rules of that game. The size of those huge university laboratory projects with vast government funding is a "black budget" and is not disclosed.

Any time you hear of a genocide, mind-control, weather or population control project and it is somehow connected with a military facility, you can assume, right off, that is a FALSE story. It is, in fact, a mis-direction away from the Educational-Research Complex to keep you looking in the wrong place. Military people have taken an oath to protect their country. It is against their oath and lifestyle to actively participate in projects which are designed to control or eliminate populations, unless during a time of war.

I know of no patriotic military person, of any country, who would ever participate in such projects which were designed to be used on their own citizens. As proof, even the German army in the 1930's and 40's did not go along with Hitler. That’s right. Hitler had to form the separate Waffen SS Nazi army units, which pledged an oath to Hitler and not to Germany, to carry out the Nazi program. The German army refused to allow the SS units to integrate and become part of the regular army. Today, the same is true of the U.S. military. They do not, nor would not, go along with the Educational-Research Complex nor any of its schemes.

No, instead, it is left to those nit-wits in academia, who have taken no oath, and dream up those grandiose plans to improve the world by eliminating all the undesirables through population control and genocide. Or even control world economies, nations and populations using high technology. Both the U.S. Congress and the British Parliament have committees which oversee military expenditures and thus any "secret projects" to be used against citizens would be exposed. There are really no equivalent committees to oversee the "strange" state-of-the-art university laboratory projects. Those projects are far "too complex" for congressmen to understand, so the over-sight process has been left to the universities, i.e. the Educational-Research Complex, to "scientifically" watch themselves. How convenient.

To prove I am not just blowing smoke up your skirt, and what I am saying is 100% accurate, let’s actually take a look at the very words President Eisenhower spoke to the nation to warn of the unprecedented danger he saw looming just ahead, back in the 1960's. Eisenhower had been the General who, from an insider’s view, had seen how American technology such as radar and the atomic bomb had made the United States a world mega-power.

Later, as President, he also watched as the very same laboratories which had produced radar and the atomic weapon, had mushroomed into mega-powers themselves which even seemed to dwarf the nation. Eisenhower spent much of his farewell address with the warnings about the Military-Industrial and Educational-Research Complexes. Yet, we’ve only heard about the Military-Industrial Complex. When you hear the President’s words you will know why the Educational-Research Complex did not want you to know what he had said. When you finish hearing his words you will know why you’ve never heard of the Educational-Research Complex.
* * * * * * * * *

Eisenhower's Farewell Address to the Nation
January 17, 1961
(excerpt on the Educational-Research Complex)

        Akin to, and largely responsible for the sweeping changes in our industrial-military posture, has been the technological revolution during recent decades.       In this revolution, research has become central, it also becomes more formalized, complex, and costly. A steadily increasing share is conducted for, by, or at the direction of, the Federal government. Today, the solitary inventor, tinkering in his shop, has been overshadowed by task forces of scientists in laboratories and testing fields.

In the same fashion, the free university, historically the fountainhead of free ideas and scientific discovery, has experienced a revolution in the conduct of research. Partly because of the huge costs involved, a government contract becomes virtually a substitute for intellectual curiosity. For every old blackboard there are now hundreds of new electronic computers.

The prospect of domination of the nation's scholars by Federal employment, project allocations, and the power of money is ever present – and is gravely to be regarded.

Yet, in holding scientific research and discovery in respect, as we should, we must also be alert to the equal and opposite danger that public policy could itself become the captive of a scientific-technological elite.

Yes, for forty years, almost no one has heard or read that part of the President's speech. Since we were so easily mis-directed by the new propaganda methods and novel inventions of the sci-tech elite, we were not alert. We have not noticed who they are, or even what they have been doing to America. And if anyone did suspect there might actually be a large Educational-Research Complex which was "buying" and controlling congress and changing America and the world, they are easily mis-lead by being told, beware of the Military-Industrial Complex, its all their fault.

If some wild weather, mind control, or strange disease experiment does go astray and does affect the public in some drastic way, a typical pre-prepared cover story is, "It must be those military boys at HAARP." And, now you know where those many HAARP rumors and stories are coming from.

The Educational-Research Complex thought by always blaming the Military-Industrial Complex and facilities such as HAARP, you would never even suspect the top secret university laboratories are controlling American policy, society and people. They thought by erasing any references to their activities from the textbooks and the media, you would never learn who they were. The Educational-Research Complex thought you would never even know their name. But now you know. -- Go get'em Tiger!