In a message dated 5/11/01 2:16:55 PM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Well anyway, you might ask what is your modest proposal? Well my modest
proposal involves what these "watermelon environmental" groups can do to
promote their weird notions of environmental wackoism in a constitutional
manner!

<<Why don't these groups voluntaraliy move to some pristine wilderness area
and use all of their proposals and develop a demonstration community that
is environmentally friendly? And if living in caves, herding sheep and
eating raw vegtables is appealling to other people, then people are
perfectly free to join them. >>

<<And of course I would stipulate that these
wackos would of course leave people like me alone who favors suburban
"sprawl", nuclear power, all of the pro production proposals I made in my
energy independence artilce alone, and we all would live happilly ever
after? >>

What utter tripe...pure unfiltered Limbaugh/Corporate twaddle.
This is Marta Limbaugh, right?
If you weren't so busy being aurally penetrated by the porcine one and
actually took the time to think for yourself you'd see how remarkably silly
you sound.

Bill.