-Caveat Lector-

{{Well, seems to me that if the wacko environ extremists were
serious, this would be their ideal.  But then, of course, they only
want to control what OTHERS do while picking and choosing for
themselves only those measures that suit their own agenda.  So when
enough of them demonstrate their sincerity in the following manner,
I will start to pay more attention.  Meanwhile, those do-good
non-profit orgs are some of the most corrupt and manipulative forms
of corporate greed in existence.  So the UN and NWO now called
Globalists goal is to eliminate 70 percent of the population and
they are behind schedule.  Come on, help them out!  Se below for how
you can do this.
~Amelia~}

------------
The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement

"May we live long and die out"

------------

Phasing out the human race by voluntarily ceasing to breed will
allow Earth's biosphere to return to good health. Crowded conditions
and resource shortages will improve as we become less dense.

------------
Deutsch | English | Francais | Italiano | Portugues
Translations Welcome
------------

ABOUT THE MOVEMENT

What is the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement?
Are you really serious?
How do I join?
What's new?
Do some people misunderstand the VHEMT concept?

BIOLOGY AND BREEDING

What's wrong with having babies? Don't you like babies?
If we only produce two children, doesn't that just replace
ourselves?
Aren't the wrong people making babies these days?
I'm extra smart. Shouldn't I pass on my genes?
What about the human instinct to breed?
Do we have to stop having sex?
Does VHEMT favor abortion?
Will contraception lower birth rates?

DEATH

Will new viruses, wars, famine, and toxic waste help the cause of
human extinction?
Are we all supposed to kill ourselves?
Won't VHEMT die out when all its members die off?

ECOLOGY

Is parenthood bad for Earth's ecology?
What's the big deal about animals going extinct?
Are humans the most important species on Earth?
How do I gauge the depth of my ecology?
Don't humans have a place in Nature?
Isn't over-population just a human distribution problem?

ECONOMICS

Does a growing economy require a growing population?
Who will pay our social security when we're old?
Is conservation the answer to resource depletion?
Isn't over-population worse in poor countries?
Is unequal distribution of wealth the cause of hunger rather than
over-population?
Is capitalism the main cause of environmental destruction?

POLITICS

Didn't Hitler have the same ideas?
Does VHEMT support China's one-child policy?
Should human migration be controlled to help Earth's ecosystems?
Will Urban Growth Boundaries stop suburban sprawl?
What about our right to breed?

PHILOSOPHY and RELIGION

Is there a typical path of progression to a VHEMT awareness?
Will human extinction solve all of Earth's problems?
If there were a magic button for extinction, would you press it?
What will the world be like when population starts getting smaller?
What will Earth be like without humans?
Is voluntary human extinction possible?
Isn't over population just a symptom of the problem rather than the
cause?
Are religions to blame for human over population?
Earth's sun will burn out in a few billion years anyway, so what
difference does it make?

SCIENCE FICTION and FANTASY

Without us, who would protect Earth from extraterrestrial threats
like comets and asteroids?
Why not clone extinct species from their DNA codes?
Why not move excess human population to colonies on other planets?
If we spread life to other planets, wouldn't there be more chance
for it to survive?

LINKS

© 1996 - 2001 Les U. Knight. Non-profit reproductions permitted with
citation.