From: Amelia

>Seems gays help themselves to all kinds of tax funding.
>Scroll down past the Home Depot article to find just a few.
>If all of these things were eliminated, I could get a tax
>refund and donate the money to the Boy Scouts.

[snip]

>This weekend, hundreds of homosexuals will gather at the
>Cathedral City Boys Club, a homosexual resort in Cathedral
>City, California to attend "FistFest 2001," which is being
>billed as a "weekend of the hottest fisting in the U.S. Hot
>men--hot days--hot hands and hot h__s". (Interestingly enough,
>a spokesman for this homosexual sex orgy club has denied the
>event is happening, but FistFest is listed on the club's own
>web site and the club held a similar FistFest last June.)

Have you ever watched MTV during Spring Break week?  The above doesn't sound any different, except of course MTV highlights heterosexual orgies...

And I don't see anything about taxpayer dollars paying for this...

June

Check out Alternative Kite radio at:  http://www.live365.com/stations/242153

Bravenet IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here