-Caveat Lector-

At 11:55 PM 6/6/01 -0700, BB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 wrote:
>-Caveat Lector-
>
>Steve, let me preface this by saying I favor neither the democrat nor
>republican party - I've taken on issues because I felt unfairness in some
>of the attacks, but I am not a partisan republican. That having been typed,
>I must point out the the rest of us look at the doneybrook going on in
>California's power generation and feel things have gotten pretty bad there
>also.
>
>        Bill

Bill:

You have just been given a little demonstration of how partisan Democrats
operate:

1.  If you disagree with them, then ipso facto, it is required that you be
hated.

2.  In order for you to be hated, you must be defined to be hateable.

3.  To define you as hateable, it is merely necessary to assign you
a pre-defined hate object label:  racist, homophobe, anti-semite, extremist,
partisan republican, etc.

You have been assigned the "partisan republican" hate label.  Your
objections and protestations mean nothing.  There is nothing you can do
about it.  No further rational discussion is possible.

Your only course of action is to admit your "guilt", and publicly express your
"remorse".

DBC