-Caveat Lector-

Regarding JW's release that I posted earlier today:

> FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
> 6/12/2001
> Press Office
> 202-646-5172
>
> BILL AND HILLARY CLINTON INVOLVED IN MASSIVE
> ELECTION FINANCE  FRAUD
>
> Judicial Watch Client, Peter Paul, Has Proof of $2 Million in Campaign
> Contributions Never Reported to FEC Concerning Hillary Clinton's
> Senate Campaign

...the following articles are some prelim search results regarding this
Peter Paul,
seemingly a new, unsavory player on the Clinton scene:

__________________________________

AP Online
June 12, 2001; Tuesday 4:21 PM, Eastern Time

Paul Indicted for Stock Manipulation

The co-founder of Stan Lee Media, a company that produces and promotes new
comic book characters and stories, was indicted Tuesday with three other
people on charges they manipulated the company's stock and cost investors
more than $25 million.

The U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of New York was seeking
Peter Paul's extradition from Brazil, where he is believed to be living.

Two other defendants Stephen M. Gordon, Stan Lee Media's executive vice
president, and Charles Kusche, a stock promoter from Darien, Conn. were
arrested Tuesday. Jeffrey Pittsburg, a Wall Street analyst and owner of the
broker-dealer/research firm Pittsburg Institutional, was previously
arrested.

All four are charged with securities fraud and conspiracy to commit
securities fraud. Attorneys for the defendants were not immediately
available for comment.

Stan Lee, the creator of comic book characters such as Spiderman and the
Incredible Hulk, was not charged in the indictment.

According to the indictment, the four defendants used various methods to
manipulate the price of Stan Lee Media stock. Paul and Gordon are accused
of
hiring Pittsburg to tout Stan Lee Media to the investing public, and the
three allegedly made false and misleading statements in research reports
and
in interviews.

The indictment also alleges that Paul and Gordon knowing that selling too
much of their stock at one time would cause the price to drop began
borrowing large sums of money from Merrill Lynch & Co. through nominee
accounts, using Stan Lee Media stock as collateral. This allowed Paul and
Gordon to sell their stock to Merrill Lynch without negatively affecting
the
stock price.

Later, in order to sell the large blocks of stock they secretly owned, Paul
and Gordon made undisclosed payments to Pittsburg and Kusche, who bought
and
arranged for others to purchase the stock.

The secret payments amounted to approximately 55 percent of the amount that
was paid for the blocks of stock. This enabled the defendants to disguise
the fact that the blocks of stock were actually being sold for less than
one-half of the prevailing market price, the indictment said.

In November 2000, Paul and Gordon stopped making such payments to Pittsburg
and Kusche, which caused the stock price to plummet. That left the
investing
public with worthless stock and Merrill Lynch with no valuable collateral.

By Dec. 13, the stock's price had dropped to less than $1 per share. The
stock has not traded since Dec. 18, the same day Stan Lee Media laid off
140
people at its Encino, Calif., headquarters. On Feb. 16, the company filed
for bankruptcy.

____________________________________

The Associated Press
State & Local Wire
June 12, 2001, Tuesday, BC cycle

Co-founder of Stan Lee Media indicted for stock manipulation

The co-founder of Stan Lee Media, a company that produces and promotes new
comic book characters and stories, was indicted Tuesday with three other
people on charges they manipulated the company's stock and cost investors
more than $25 million.

Stan Lee, the creator of comic book characters such as Spiderman and the
Incredible Hulk, was not charged in the indictment. But the co-founder of
Stan Lee Media, Peter Paul, was charged. The U.S. Attorney's Office for the
Eastern District of New York was seeking Paul's extradition from Brazil,
where he is believed to be living.

Two defendants - Stephen M. Gordon, Stan Lee Media's executive vice
president, and Charles Kusche, a stock promoter from Darien, Conn., - were
arrested Tuesday. Jeffrey Pittsburg, a Wall Street analyst and owner of the
broker-dealer/research firm Pittsburg Institutional, was previously
arrested.

All four are charged with securities fraud and conspiracy to commit
securities fraud. Attorneys for the defendants were not immediately
available for comment.

Interim U.S. Attorney Alan Vinegrad said the case has no superheroes.

"It is an all-too-real and sad account of greedy securities fraud
perpetrators and unwitting victims," Vinegrad said.

According to the indictment, the four used various methods to manipulate
the
price of Stan Lee Media stock. Paul and Gordon are accused of hiring
Pittsburg to tout Stan Lee Media to the investing public, and the three
allegedly made false and misleading statements in research reports and in
interviews.

The indictment also alleges that Paul and Gordon - knowing that selling too
much of their stock at one time would cause the price to drop - began
borrowing large sums of money from Merrill Lynch & Co. through nominee
accounts, using Stan Lee Media stock as collateral. This allowed Paul and
Gordon to sell their stock to Merrill Lynch without negatively impacting
[...]

The Industry Standard.com
March 29, 2001

The Trials of a Comic Book Hero

LOS ANGELES - On a drizzly day in early March, Stan Lee, the 78-year-old
creator of Spider-Man, the Incredible Hulk and the X-Men, is talking on the
phone in his office in Encino, Calif. He hangs up and calls out to an
assistant: "You can come in now." The white-haired comic book legend may be
the head of an Internet entertainment startup, but he still hasn't quite
figured out how to work his computer.

"This is how you save a file," the twentysomething assistant begins.

"And I double-click?" Lee asks.

"No, you only have to click once."

Lee's naivete would be touching if it weren't symptomatic of a potentially
bigger problem: gullibility. Stan Lee Media was supposed to lead the way to
the promised land of online content and community. It attracted dozens of
artists, designers and programmers convinced they were going to remake the
entertainment world. At its peak last year, Stan Lee Media had 150
employees, a collection of Hollywood deals and plenty of buzz. But today
the
company is little more than a shell. The staff is down to six: Lee, three
executives and two office assistants.

The company's crash was as swift and violent as any that felled dot-coms
late last year. It started with the plunge of the company's stock in late
November. Suddenly Stan Lee Media couldn't raise money from investors. The
rest is now drearily familiar: The staff was decimated by layoffs, Nasdaq
halted trading of the stock and shareholders filed suit. On Feb. 16 Stan
Lee
Media filed for bankruptcy.

But this is no ordinary tale of a dot-com gone bad. From its inception in
1999, Stan Lee Media was something more - and less - than an online
entertainment firm. Its suite of offices in Southern California's San
Fernando Valley was home base for the business dealings of Peter F. Paul,
an
ex-convict and suspended attorney with a fondness for celebrities. Paul's
dalliance with Hollywood began with an association with film legend Jimmy
Stewart in the 1980s and peaked last year at a star-studded fundraiser he
helped produce for Bill and Hillary Clinton. Along the way, Paul managed
the
career of romance-novel model Fabio, introduced Russian President Boris
Yeltsin to Hollywood and tried to go into business with former astronaut
Buzz Aldrin.

Paul, who co-founded Stan Lee Media but never held an official job or title
there, was cut off from the company in early January. He left behind an
enterprise in turmoil. The Securities and Exchange Commission had launched
an informal inquiry, and an internal investigation led to the termination
of
Paul and another executive suspected of involvement in stock manipulation
and embezzlement. By then, court documents say, Paul had made plans to flee
to Brazil, where he is thought to be today.

Stan Lee and Peter Paul first met in the early 1990s through the American
Spirit Foundation, a nonprofit Paul started with Jimmy Stewart. They stayed
in touch, and in 1998, as the Internet startup frenzy began in earnest,
Paul
met with Lee and pitched an idea that sounded like a winner: Launch a Web
entertainment company built around all-new Stan Lee comic creations.

It was a chance for Lee, who had toiled under contract for 53 years, to
gain
financial control of his creations for the first time. He had always earned
top dollar from Marvel Comics and DC Comics - and had the expansive
Hollywood Hills home to prove it. But here was a way to cash in on the far
more lucrative licensing and movie deals that comic-book characters can
generate.

Stan Lee Media made a hit with its first project, an animated online series
called the 7th Portal that Paul himself dreamed up. It featured aliens who
enter Earth through a "7th portal" - the Internet. With Lee's name, Paul
had
no trouble finding partners. Entertainment technology company Iwerks
developed a theme-park ride based on the show, and film producer Mark
Canton
made plans to develop a 7th Portal movie. Meanwhile, the company had a deal
with the Backstreet Boys to create action figures and a cartoon series.

By last winter, the business appeared to be humming. It took up the top
floor of a Ventura Boulevard office building. Thanks to a "reverse merger"
with an obscure, publicly traded company called Boulder Capital
Opportunities, investors were able to buy stock in the hot property. By
early February 2000, the share price had risen to $27.

But appearances were deceiving. One investor who checked out the company
says he sensed there was trouble. Visiting the office, he saw a multimedia
firm bustling with young talent. "I met with the head art director, the
head
writer, a couple of creative people who were so jazzed," recalls this
investor (who, having lost more than $500,000 on the investment, asked to
remain anonymous). "But the company had a horrible balance sheet. They were
living month to month, and there was some desperation to raise cash. It was
a long shot."

Nonetheless, the business grew. Lee and Paul rose to greater prominence in
Hollywood and beyond, speaking at conferences (including one hosted by The
Standard) and basking in favorable coverage in magazines and newspapers
from
the New York Times to Entertainment Weekly. Last August Lee and Paul
jointly
hosted a gala fundraiser for the Clintons that raised $1.5 million.

The bad news for Stan Lee Media began Nov. 27. That day, for reasons
unknown, its stock fell 49 percent to just about $3 a share; the next day,
it shed 29 percent. The next week, the company reported that its
second-largest shareholder, a trust that turned out to be controlled by
Paul, was forced to dump 171,500 shares in a margin call. The activity was
dramatic enough to draw the interest of the SEC and spook investors. On
Dec.
16, most of the staff was laid off, and trading in the stock was halted two
days later.

Behind the scenes, the situation was even worse. On Jan. 2, the company
disclosed that its stock trades were under investigation by the SEC. It
also
said it was cutting ties with Paul and had fired Stephen Gordon, an
associate of Paul's who had been brought in as executive VP. By then,
according to court documents, Paul already had revealed plans to flee to
Sao
Paulo, Brazil, and was dodging creditors by shifting assets into the name
of
his wife, Andrea Paul.

The company also had begun its own investigation. What it found was
troubling: Paul had ties to many of the companies that had been trading
Stan
Lee Media stock on margin. Had he been an executive officer of Stan Lee
Media, SEC rules would have required him to inform the commission of his
affiliations to those companies. But because he was paid as a consultant,
he
sidestepped those rules.

Stan Lee Media's concerns go beyond its suspicions of stock manipulation.
Sources close to the company say executives intend to ask the district
attorney's office to charge Paul with fraud and embezzlement. The company
may also bring suit against Merrill Lynch. It claims that several Merrill
clients - companies that Paul, in fact, operated - held chunks of Stan Lee
Media stock. Merrill, say people involved, should have known about Paul's
affiliations.

Further, Stan Lee Media claims that Merrill should have been aware of
Paul's
affiliations with the various companies. In fact, Merrill had its own link
to Stan Lee Media through Jonathan Gordon, who was a Merrill broker and the
brother of Stephen Gordon. On Jan. 1 Merrill fired Jonathan Gordon for
losing money on margin trading, according to filings with the National
Association of Securities Dealers. It's unclear whether his firing was
related to Stan Lee Media. Merrill Lynch declined to comment, as did
Jonathan Gordon. Stephen Gordon could not be reached for comment.

Peter Paul's troubles didn't start with Stan Lee. The stepson of a Miami
businessman, he first tangled with the law a few years out of the
University
of Miami law school in 1978: He was convicted of possession of cocaine.
Before long, Paul moved into financial chicanery with a scheme designed to
defraud investors in a phony coffee company. He and his accomplices raised
money for the company and secured upfront payments from customers,
including
the Cuban government, to the tune of $8.7 million. Ultimately, Paul and his
crew planned to sink a ship purported to be full of coffee to collect
insurance money. The FBI intervened, and Paul pleaded guilty to wire fraud.
He served three years in federal prison.

By the late 1980s, Paul had left Miami for Los Angeles and had set about
creating nonprofits that raised money - and lured celebrities. He first
became affiliated with the California Bicentennial Foundation for the U.S.
Constitution in 1987 and two years later formed the American Spirit
Foundation. The organizations picked up endorsements from Ronald Reagan,
George Bush and former Chief Justice Warren Burger.

In the early 1990s Paul became the manager for Fabio. Former employees of
Stan Lee Media say Paul took credit for creating the model's hunky image.

Within the Stan Lee offices, Paul was the one calling the shots, but he was
also busy setting up side businesses that were run out of the office. It
wasn't long before those businesses were bringing him legal headaches. Buzz
Aldrin sued Paul and his company, Excelsior Productions, for using his
likeness to sell commemorative coins. Merrill Lynch also sued the firm in
January for unpaid debts of $415,635.

Paul's own lawyers sued him for $91,000 in unpaid legal bills in January,
after he'd left Stan Lee Media. The suit apparently led to a breach between
Paul and Stephen Gordon. In an affidavit filed in the case, Gordon laid out
multiple roles as an executive for Stan Lee Media and an officer for
several
of Paul's companies. He claims in the affidavit that Paul used the
companies
to shield assets. He added that at a Christmas Day meeting at a deli in the
Los Angeles suburb of Woodland Hills, Paul revealed he was fleeing the
country to elude questions about the stock manipulation and his ownership
of
various companies. In a January phone call, Gordon said, Paul disclosed he
was in business in Sao Paulo.

No one is feeling the pain of Paul's machinations more than Stan Lee, who
refuses to comment for this story. Lee, who was apparently unaware of
Paul's
criminal past, had relied on him to handle his business and even some
personal matters. Lee even lent Paul $250,000 - and was never repaid.

Lee proved to be an easy mark because he has little interest in business
dealings. "He would sit in business meetings and occasionally say
something," says a Lee confidant. "But mainly he'd sit there and doodle, or
fall asleep."

Perhaps Lee isn't tainted, but he has been affected by the turn of events,
say those closest to him. "He is like a grandfather. He is sweet and
unassuming - and easily taken advantage of," says a close adviser. "But not
anymore; he's jaded. He said to me, 'Now the only people I know I can trust
are my wife and my daughter.'"

____________________________________

PR Newswire
June 1, 2000, Thursday

Stan Lee Media Opens East Coast Office in the Empire State Building; J.B.
Sugar to Head Advertising for Stan Lee

LOS ANGELES, June 1

Having garnered great success with its "7th Portal" and newly launched
"Accuser" Web animation franchises, Los Angeles-based Stan Lee Media, Inc.
(Nasdaq: SLEE) is looking to expand its reach to the east coast with the
opening of a Manhattan office. J.B. Sugar, formerly national ad director
for TV Guide and USA Today, has been hired as vice president of advertising
& marketing director for the new office, located on the 74th floor of the
Empire State Building.

The expansion into New York will provide SLM an opportunity to focus its
online and offline advertising sales activities and to enhance its presence
in the Manhattan entertainment and Internet communities, allowing the L.A.
office to focus its energies on creative content.

"We are very excited about this expansion of our company, and what
better place to call home than one of New York's most well-known historic
landmarks, the Empire State Building," states SLM co-founder Peter F. Paul.
"The addition of J.B. Sugar will help SLM continue to grow as a viable
business venture."

"Being a fan of Stan Lee from my days reading Spider-Man, I was thrilled
at the chance to work with him in this exciting new global Internet
venture," says Sugar. "Short-form programming on the Web is proving to be
increasingly popular with audiences, and SLM is creating some of the Web's
only global branded content for advertisers to reach their desired
audience."

During his tenure with TV Guide, Sugar served as national ad director
for The Cable Guide and serviced high-profile national accounts. He
previously acted as the eastern automotive/travel manager for USA Today and
contributed to the launch of ESPN Magazine during his stay at Sports
Afield.

Stan Lee Media, Inc. (www.stanleemedia.com) is a public, Internet-based,
multimedia production, marketing, and licensing company founded by
pop-culture icon Stan Lee, co-creator of such classic characters as
Spider-Man, The Incredible Hulk, and The X-Men. More than two billion
copies of books featuring characters Lee co-created have been published in
100 countries and 27 languages. Launching a new generation of superheroes
and super-villains online, Stan Lee Media seeks to become the premier
creator of episodic entertainment on the Internet. The company has
partnered with a range of talent and content creators to establish the
largest independent content creation, production and distribution brand on
the Internet.

_________________________________

The New York Times
September 23, 1993, Thursday, Late Edition - Final

ON LOCATION WITH:

Fabio; Please, Judge the Book by Its Cover

LET'S face it. Fabio has a better body than you and I. Striding across the
hotel lobby, he looks like some mirage come to life, some bare-chested
superhero who stepped shimmering from the pages of a Marvel comic book. He
looks too big for the room. He looks as if he owned the room. "I'm Fabio,"
he says, gazing down with Mel Gibson-blue eyes and a face that looks as if
it were chiseled from rock. "It's nice to meet you, sweetie."

If you don't know who Fabio (pronounced FAH-bee-o) is, you've likely seen
him someplace: grasping an ingenue on a romance novel's cover, perhaps, or
appearing on television talk shows or, increasingly, going to the type of
party covered by People magazine. With his income of several million
dollars
a year, he has been called the highest-paid male model in the world. And
though he sometimes seems like a celebrity's celebrity, his presence in
this
Mexican resort town, where he is filming a new television series, is part
of
Fabio's own rigorous regimen to transform himself into a one-word household
name, bigger than Madonna, bigger even than Arnold.

"Even when I was in the modeling industry, all of my friends -- male
models,
people in the industry -- said: 'Fab, you're wasting your time here. You
would make a great movie star. You should go to Hollywood,' " says Fabio
(his last name is Lanzoni; don't use it, please) in his thick Italian
accent. "I always knew that modeling was just a transition. I like to
express myself. I don't like to just stand and look pretty."

Fabio, who is 32, worked as a teenage model in his native Milan and moved
New York about 10 years ago. His big break came soon afterward when Avon
Books hired him to pose for the covers of a new line of romance novels. The
results were startling: sales increased tremendously whenever Fabio
appeared. Having the same hunky guy on book after book hit a nerve with
women. When he appeared at a bookstore on Wall Street in those early days,
hundreds of office workers tied up traffic for blocks to meet him. "They
had
to call the police," he says.

But he would like it made clear that he's moved beyond all that now. He's
just released his first album, "Fabio After Dark" (Scotti Brothers), a
curious collection of love songs sung by other people; he tells his secrets
of love and romance in between the songs. He is about to publish his first
romance novel, "Pirate" (Avon, $4.99), which someone else wrote (he
supplied
the plot). His racy advertisements for Gianni Versace cologne are to appear
this fall, under a multimillion-dollar contract that Fabio says is
unequaled
in the perfume industry ("bigger than Paulina, bigger than Claudia"). He
has
his own calendar, his own T-shirts and his own "900" telephone line. And
his
first television series, "Acapulco H.E.A.T.," is to make its debut on Oct.
2
at 6 P.M. on Channel 9.

People who have followed his career might wonder how a man who admits he
can't really sing or write is coming out with an album and a book. Part of
the credit goes to his manager and partner, Peter F. Paul, who is a genius
at getting exposure for Fabio; part goes to Fabio himself, with his talent
for self-promotion, and part goes to his female fans, who seem overjoyed at
finally finding a willing male sex symbol.

Even here in Puerto Vallarta, where he is filming the new series, it is
hard
for a man with flowing, streaked-blond hair and an enormous shaved chest,
which is invariably mostly bare, to fade quietly into the crowd. Not that
Fabio wants to. He happily spends most of his spare time fending off
admirers, including a police officer with white Bermuda shorts and a night
stick, who wants a date. "Maybe I could come by later on?" she asks.

She really can't.

Fabio knows that he's like catnip to women -- at least to women who prefer
men whose hair is longer and nicer than theirs -- and he responds
charmingly, yet unavailably.

"I feel comfortable with people," he says. "They are your ultimate
clients."

When Fabio was living in New York, it wasn't so hard to meet people -- at
the Vertical Club, where he worked out; in restaurants where he ate with
his
buddies, at the Animal Medical Center, where he ended up making friends
with
the woman surgeon who treated one of his dogs. But dating has been a
problem
since Fabio broke up with his longtime girlfriend, another model, about a
year ago. For one thing, he laments over a breakfast of plain pancakes with
nothing on them, herbal tea and an omelet made with just egg whites, no one
really understands him. "Women, they are intimidated by me because of my
image and because I'm very famous," he says. "They don't see me anymore as
real person. But I want to say to them: 'Hey, don't buy into that image.
I'm
a person just like anybody else. I get hurt like anybody else, like any
other man.' But they treat me like a fantasy."

He would definitely like to meet that perfect someone, Fabio says,
describing her as a "genuine, nice woman who can really make me happy, who
can make me feel like a man." But it's difficult to get past the hassles of
celebrity courtship, even in star-studded Los Angeles, where Fabio lives
alone with his three Great Danes. He tried to take a date to "Sleeping in
Seattle" at a theater recently and was confronted by a group of women who
stood up, pointed and yelled "Fabio!" as if in unison. "We had to leave,"
he
recalls.

But Fabio has little opportunity for romance these days. Right now, he has
to focus on his television show, which follows a counterterrorism group
known as the Hemisphere Emergency Action Team, which operates under deep
cover as a modeling agency. The show stars Catherine Oxenberg, among
others.
Fabio plays Claudio (still no last name), a fabulously rich playboy hotel
owner. "Because of my power and my money, I know all the most influential
people around the world," he says. "Every time the H.E.A.T. team are in
trouble or they cannot get to a person or a place, I am so powerful that I
can help them."

Today's scene is being shot at the fitness center of the Westin Regina,
where Holly Floria, a blond actress in a tight dress who plays a H.E.A.T.
operative, introduces her parents to Fabio, who is wearing a very revealing
workout costume. The Florias are visiting from Lansing, Mich. "She didn't
care that I got a TV show," Ms. Floria says of her mother. "She just cared
that I was working with Fabio." Ms. Floria explains that Fabio's main
influence on the set so far has been to inspire jealousy on the part of the
female stars' possessive boyfriends. "They're all suddenly coming down to
visit," she says.

Holly's father, Douglas Floria, stands by as his wife, Ann, poses for a
half-dozen pictures with Fabio. "I think he's very handsome and all," Mr.
Floria says, after a long pause.

Fabio's job in the scene is to lift dumbbells and give romantic advice to
another character, who is pounding a punching bag. They talk about women
for
awhile. "I'm not blind, my friend," Fabio says, with all the suavity of a
multibillionaire hotel owner in a skimpy muscle shirt and very tight orange
bicycle shorts.

After several takes and a long discussion about whether Fabio should give
the punching bag a whack on his way out (too aggressive, they decide), the
scene is over and Fabio repairs to the hotel restaurant, leaving a wake of
wistful women hotel guests. He orders chicken consomme with pieces of
chicken but no rice, and six corn tortillas with plain chicken. "No oil, no
butter, no sauce, no salsa," he says. He also orders carrot juice.

Fabio says that he comes by such tastes naturally and that when he was a
child, he flatly refused to eat sauce on his pasta, even in the best
Milanese restaurants. He also insists that his goal is not just keeping his
six-foot-three-inch, 220-pound rock-solid body free of flab. (Maybe you
didn't ask, but his chest is 48 inches around, each arm is 18 1/2 inches
around, and he shaves his chest about once a week). "I like natural food,
just the way I like natural women," he says.

He is excited about "Pirate" and two future romance novels, "Rogue" and
"Viking," even though his contract elicited considerable grumbling in the
back-stabbing world of romance novelists. New romance writers are lucky if
they earn $3,000 for a first book: Fabio is getting more than $100,000 for
three books that he isn't even writing. "I do all the plots and I have a
big, big impact," he says. Indeed, he has flustered his editors a bit by
insisting that "Pirate" carry anti-smoking and AIDS-awareness messages,
unusual elements in works that take place in the 18th century.

The pirate in question, who is prone to lecturing his tobacco-smoking
colleagues and who wears a sheepskin condom in his role as an early
practitioner of safer sex, is loosely modeled on his creator. "He's tough
in
front of other men, but at the same time he's very vulnerable," he says.
"Women -- they can't fall in love with a machine, with a robot. They want
see a real man."

Fabio feels he's light-years away from the days when he was just another
pretty body on the covers. So he resists most comparisons with the romance
industry's newest hunk, Steve Sandalis, or the Topaz Man, who represents
the
Topaz romance line at Penguin USA books and who approached Fabio at the
American Booksellers Association convention in Miami over Memorial Day
weekend. " 'We should be brothers,' " Fabio recalls the Topaz Man's saying,
much to Fabio's discomfort.

What Fabio really likes, he says, is women. "I think definitely women are
the best thing that God put on earth, and I am thankful every day," he
says.
"I have to thank women for the rest of my life. I will do anything to help
women, to support their cause, because, hey, I was made by women. If it was
men -- forget about it. I would still be just a model."

Diana Moore, Sharon Walsh, Cory Johnson and Amanda Christensen contributed
to this report.

                      Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, YHVH, TZEVAOT

          FROM THE DESK OF:

                    *Michael Spitzer*    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>