-Caveat Lector-

Well, Dale, how is that different than liberal commentators?
She is supposed to be biased as she is a conservative
commentator, not a news reporter or journalist.  She does not
present herself as being neutral.

So you do not believe there are politics of the liberal
persuasion being taught in schools?  Been there lately?

But what really concerns me is that although two different
posters posted this same article, Coulter is far from the
extreme right as in Falwell and The Christian Coalition.  What
would happen if a post from that element appeared?  Are
conservative points of view not to be presented, even as this
was done, without comment or endorsement?  Did I misread the
Mission Statement of this list?  I thought different sides of
the political dialectic were SUPPOSED to be presented  for the
purpose of acting it out.

Now it seems to me that this is not true judging from the
reaction to this article, which should have been innocuous in
and of itself.  As I said, I have never seen Coulter deemed
extreme.  So is one side presenting here for only the
convenience of the opposite (liberal) side to bash and
validate themselves?  That would not be very nice, would it?

We have posts from the extreme side of the left in the form of
gays, eco-extremists, wiccans, pagans, anarchists but not from
Falwell nor Christian Coalition, etc. yet even moderate
conservative views draw fire.  What is wrong with this
picture, in light of the mission statement?
~Amelia~