-Caveat Lector-

That's correct, they are all the same and equally irritating.

> So you do not believe there are politics of the liberal
> persuasion being taught in schools?  Been there lately?

I have no disagreement with Ms. Coulter on that. But it doesn't matter to me
what they are teaching; the problem is they teach people what to think
instead of how to think and as a result people are unable to see there are
two sides to everything.

> But what really concerns me is that although two different
> posters posted this same article, Coulter is far from the
> extreme right as in Falwell and The Christian Coalition.  What
> would happen if a post from that element appeared?  Are
> conservative points of view not to be presented, even as this
> was done, without comment or endorsement?

Some of us dislike the conservative AND liberal view but to either side that
is heresy. Politics is a hissy-fight over who gets to spend other peoples'
money, and how much to skim off the top. A necessary evil that is very
necessary so we must tolerate the imperfections.

> Now it seems to me that this is not true judging from the
> reaction to this article, which should have been innocuous in
> and of itself.

You are correct; I have a problem with Ms. Coulter and that is a matter of
personal taste. She rubs me the wrong way.

> We have posts from the extreme side of the left in the form of
> gays, eco-extremists, wiccans, pagans, anarchists but not from
> Falwell nor Christian Coalition, etc. yet even moderate
> conservative views draw fire.

Those are all labels that define people much too narrowly for my
preferences. I try to keep politics and religion out of my thinking because
they just clutter things up.