-Caveat Lector-

Mike this doctor at OSU, a he was named Jones way back in 1964 told me
from this book Occupational Hazards, book of poisons etc., that oh no,
tolune was not harmful eough to hurt anybody.....then he looked up in
this book and said my god it is worse then carbon tech.

He was shocked and what is was was prolonged use over a priod of time
and little kids their bones do not close and somehow it affects bone
marrow.   This little kid was only 8 years old but his mother had also
his clothese drycleaned.....and they did use toluene in the cleaning
fluid at that time.

Tolulene was used in the glue and Testor out of Chicago I had so angry
they threatened to sueme and this man screamed at me over the phoe
saying a kid could die from eating a tabelespoon full of salt.

I had lists of kids who had blood disease and all made and used this
glue and so then they tried to say these little kids were glue sniffing.

Long story how I got onto it and the best we did was that had to put on
the Harmful or Fatal if Swallowed, for it had no wrning label.

The Hobby Shop threatened to sue my reporter helping me and they were
afraid were were going to hurt their business......

The one thing nobody took into consideration prior, was prolonged use
over period of time and this little kid riding his bicycle in the hot
sun with even his little T shirt dry cleaned and his little jeans
dryclelaned.

At the time I checked this out thoroughly.....but this Dr. Jones read
out ofo the book and he did not know how deadly this stuff was.

Said intensive heat and toluene could cause caateracts; and I knew this
woman who worked in a dry cleaners as one of the helpers, who used those
big steam machines who went nearaly blind....pilots get cataracts from
flying in the sun, the old timers did lwho fought in WWII.......

So Steve picked up on a more modern article......check California in
1964 and they had finally gotten onto the fact that little kids had
aplastic anemia etc., caused by this glue.

Guess too they changed formula and then tried to put something in it tht
would smell so bad, kids wouldnot want to smell....some kids were glue
sniffing, but these little 5 and 6 and 7 year aold kids were bein
affectedtoo.

Long story,  but what makes me sick is to see these young kids pouring
and working in 90 degrees laying asphalt and knowing that they will die
early or be very ill becaue of same - working in the son is bad enough.

Industrial Hazards was the book - and the man I also had interested was
with Nationwide Insurance who had grandson with blood disease but he got
scared off....for what he did was take one tube to a lab and was told
not enough to hurt you, but extended period of time, it was prolonged
used over period of time that did the damage....

Steve isnot a very good researcher......I worked on that stuff  so long
ago; also two cases on encephalitis and two little kids died and both
had been to this woods, a state part in our town....I went out there,
and noted the monkies were gone?

So could he monkies have carried a disease?   I was in that woods once
with my son in a tailor tot and got in center of lwood ner lagoon and
suden was hundreds of mosquitos that went at us from nowhere and I ran
out of that part.

So consider the stuff used to wrd off mositoes?  All toxic .....garden
sprays, and back in 1964 I got in deep water for one big reason - when I
knew I was right, I knew then these bastards knew all alone their glue
was killiing and makiong little kids sick - they feared lawsuits.