-Caveat Lector-

There's no doubt that a lot of nasty stuff is secreted in ALL fluids
leaving the body, e.g., sweat, lachrymal, urine, saliva, blood,
semen/vaginal, feces, open lesions, etc., etc.

What's more, aluminum chlorhydrate has always been a suspected carcinogen.
Models use the PURE stuff (a controlled substance needing a prescription),
and have been since the 50's....so who knows?  *MOST* of these most
beautiful of woman DO NOT LIVE TO THE EXPECTED DEMOGRAPHIC MEDIAN AGE FOR
THEIR RESPECTIVE CULTURES?? It could be HEAVY coincidence, or maybe the
Preparation H they use on the bags under their eyes....or maybe the REAL
"H" (i.e., Heroin), or maybe the adhesives they use to hold their clothes
on???  [Btw, did you know that something like 7-9 percent of the most
beautiful models in the world suffer from Kleinfelter's Syndrome, i.e.,
really genetically male?  They almost always marry the wealthiest/most
prominent men, and the couple is infertile...their testes are able to be
felt subcutaneously (a few centimeters) on the inside upper thigh.  At a
loss, the family physician referred the couple to geneticists at the top
university med-schools, when the condition was first realized in the late
70's.  The geneticists were honest back then, and told the couple that
"she" was really a genetic male!  Needless to say, THANKS TO THE MEDICAL
ETHICISTS OF THE LATE 70's (thru today), they don't tell the couples that
they are both MEN any more, thus alleviating the many divorces and suicides
that DID result from the early honesty of the top genetic researchers!]

I know as fact that fat and lymph nodes DO IN FACT isolate and store (in a
fairly inactive complex) serious toxins.  There was one that ONLY ever
showed up in a specific brand of hair dye in the 50's, and that when these
detox centers came the rage in the late 70's and early 80's, several women
died of the poison that had been safely isolated in their fat and lymph
nodes FOR THIRTY YEARS when they did the routine fasting that most of these
detox programs required of their patrons.  In other words, for the first
time in their lives, these woman began to actually breaking down fat
soluble deposits, and that these (and others) toxins hit their blood stream
in lethal concentrations...  The one I refer to (the one from the hair
dye...sorry, I don't remember the name, but it is one of the oldest
carcinogens legally banned) was only ever introduced into the environment
(or anywhere a person could have EVER been exposed to it) via this one
product over just 20-30 months in the 50's!

I think the most important thing is to NOT TRUST THESE URBAN LEGEND SITES,
as I know as fact that MANY things that have been posted to these sites ARE
IN FACT NOT HOAXES, e.g., gerbiling, organ theft, etc., etc.

I read in this forum over the years MANY of the "real-deal" as to how and
why certain things show up on these "Urban Legends" sites, when in fact at
least a SIGNIFICANT NUMBER of so-called "Urban Legends" are REAL!

I recommend the usual, namely, do a tad of research, and most important
FOLLOW THE MONEY!

At LEAST one of these sites (the one I know of is defunct for several years
now) was funded by the Fed gov't. and popular lobbies/corporate interests.

DAMN!  I mean, *D*U*H* ! !

Best,

Mike