-Caveat Lector-

On Tue, 3 Jul 2001, Aleisha Saba wrote:
>Anyway look at the Connection re the Department of Agriculture and then
>June's story aka Donna J. Logan aka the Rev. Donna Coal.....she states
>her father was with the Connecticut Department of Agriculture?

Yep, from the late 1950s until his death in 1971.

And don't think you're being brilliant in discovering a connection with
the Dept. of Agriculture, either on the state or federal level...others
who are far and away your betters have already written on such
connections....

 >Made a nice unbelievable story........June is a jackass of all
trades

I don't hold a candle to you in that regards...

>Shame shame - telliong such a big lie.

Prove that anything I said is a lie.  My father said what he said...never
mentioned the name of the island, so perhaps it wasn't Plum Island but
another island 'in' or 'by' Long Island...

Or are you claiming that I'm lying about my father working for the
state's Department of Agriculture?

And the New Haven Advocate DID carry a story on Plum Island.  Since
you're so hep on doing research, look it up...you can also research my
father, he was written about in the papers enough (as was my
mother)...his full name was David Donaldson Logan, Jr.  Died in March of
1971.  Can't give you his birthdate, because apparently he fudged a bit
on that in WWII to get into the Army when he was underaged...when he died
we found records giving at least 3 different birth years...

>Money man turns out to be a girl, who is taller sitting down than
>standing up.    They were suspicious when they found a rose tattoo on
>monkey man's rear end, with lightning bolt and itsy bitsy stars engraved
>upon its big fat ass.

Well then, it couldn't be there, since that is not the area of my body
where I have my tattoo...   ;-)

>written by the late great Rev. Coal

Take a look at my email address...hardly 'late great'...

>SABA NOTE;   Put her in the zoo.

At least I would be alive and well-fed.  You, OTOH, are headed for the
glue factory or meat processing plant...where all the old nags go...

June

Check out Alternative Kite Radio at
http://www.altkiteradio.trancetechno.com

Alternative Kite Radio (basic)
Alternative Kite Summer Beachparty Radio (it's always summer somewhere)
Alternative Kite Holiday Radio (everyday's a holiday)