-Caveat Lector-

PINK NAZIS, BLUE BLOOD       andrew hennessey

In the UK - the forthcoming leader of the alleged 'right' is pink, and right
wing - the real balls behind the alleged 'left' new labour is pink and a
bilderburger, the alleged security service seems to be pink central and
stories of weird black budget pink nazis groomed for stardom in the alleged
new re-education centres circulate.
The Uk artistocracy have more than a reputation for being pink, and there
seems to be a tie in with the Mastery of the Human Race and pink issues.

To get our answers we need to look at the illuminati and reptilian
fascination with the human energies called the kundalini - the electrical
system that the ordinary human being isn't aware of.
This energy is a direct highway to the soul - and the 'opening of the gate'
is synonymous with reptoid/magik ritual -
the ritual of the eye of horus or 'sore ass' is all about the rebirth of the
age of horus and the domination of the human species - the opening of the
gates to enable - presumably parasitical hosting.

Our/my assumptions used to be that the nazi style master race were abherrant
because of their sexual deviance and its misuse but by now we all must be
starting to realise that these practises are not deviant - THEY ARE THE NORM
for this type of non-human Being.

Most upper class are reptoids - and for them sodomy must be a necessity for
the propogation of the faculties in their blueblooded telepathic soul
control DNA.

I shall watch Disneys Dinosaur again with new respect.

andrew hennessey