-Caveat Lector-

>One theory that has gained little attention, but that is being pursued by
>authorities, according to police sources, is the possibility that enemies
>of Condit may have sought to set him up by abducting the young women.
>
>"And who might that be?" asked an incredulous Joseph DiGenova, a promient
>local attorney and former U.S. attorney. "Is this the spin that the
>Democrats are putting out? If the police are pursuing that theory, then
>they really are wasting their time. Who knew about this relationship? No
>one, apparently, except him and her aunt -- and that's a rather bizarre
>story."

DiGenova neglects the flight attendent's admission that she visited
Condit's apartment in early April and discovered Levy's hair...Smith's
own account mentions Levy by name, not "I found a strange hair in the
sink that obviously wasn't mine"...Smith's own account implies that she
just didn't think that Condit had a vague 'other woman', but that she
indeed knew Levy and knew what Levy looked like (or at least knew what
sort of hair Levy has)...either Smith knew before that time specifics
regarding her 'rival', or Condit provided details at that time when Smith
confronted him with Levy's hair...

Either way, we have at least one other person who knew of Condit's and
Levy's relationship BEFORE Levy disappeared...and this other person could
conceivably have been jealous enough of Levy and angry enough at Condit
to have arranged Levy's disappearance and presumed murder.

Another scenario could be that Smith confronted Levy, letting the intern
know that Condit had been lying to her if he'd told Levy that she was his
exclusive 'other woman'...both Smith and Levy could have cooked up Levy's
disappearance as a way of getting back at Condit...

Of course, that would mean that either Levy's family is in on the scam,
or she's callous enough not to care about causing them anguish...

June

Check out Alternative Kite Radio at
http://www.altkiteradio.trancetechno.com

Alternative Kite Radio (low-bandwidth)
Alternative Kite Radio (high-bandwidth)
Alternative Kite Summer Beachparty Radio (it's always summer somewhere)
Alternative Kite Holiday Radio (everyday's a holiday)