-Caveat Lector-

THE LOGO SAYS IT ALL     andrew hennessey

Recent developments in our understanding of the origins of mankind had led
me to believe that the human race was a much hated and badly cloned
bi-product/hybrid of Reptilain and Aryan species - the Aryan species being
interstellar was probably originally hermaphrodite and telepathic as the
aryan mythology recounts eg. adameve from the cabala and also telepathic -
quote from Invisible Eagle - the history of nazi occultism by alan baker
talks of the Aryan Telepathic Organ which later atrophied in the human
species.
The original war in the garden of eden was over the breeding capacities of
the imperfect clones apes/Orcs[tolkein]/humans
at which the God intervened and cast down the fallen - for messing around.
[enoch]
An edict was passed which forbade them to leave - presumably the solar
system and they inhabited the inner reaches of the earth as telepathic
shapeshifting nagas [roerich] or ascended masters of theosophy. They were
synonymous with the colour red - the red of satan, of blood, of the
phoenecians, of edom, [beaumont] of the aryan hair - indeed andrew sinclairs
latest grail book has the aryan maiden washing her red hair pure in the
blood of 'christ' - also there is a picture of the serpent on the cross -
crucified for giving the human rubbish all the things 'they really wanted' -
[protocols of zion] & [new film dracula2001 where he says he is joseph and
judas]
In the old testament - is the root of a genocidal dispute.
where the red hairy race of Esau was passed over by God, and instead was
divine right to dominion and rule given to the House of Jacob. After jacob
was given the stone of destiny or jacobs pillow/pillar which was the symbol
of the rulership.
The dalriadan Celts possess the true noble line as did princess Diana.
The issue however after millenia of conspiracy is both highly complex very
varied but essentially very simple.
There is one basic truth that explains it all [imo]
The House of Esau/Joseph was a jewish [and aryan house]
and the house of jacob was a jewish [and aryan] house

how can this be say we - for we all think we know 20th century history -
nazis murdered jews - wiped out jews - well wiped out the houses of the line
of jacob - but of the Illuminati bloodlines of Esau and Joseph - they
prevailed - as UK-USA 'aryans'

what we think we know about aryans and what we think we know about  jews
appear to be cast in iron - but both essentially share the same definition -
elect, noble chosen of god.
in reality [historically] some jews are the elect aryans, some aryans are
the elect jews - the two words are interchangeable -
but 20th century confusion left us in the dark as to why one reptoid house
would seek to eliminate with such evil - the other.
Certainly it is a long festering dispute that has imbedded itself in
mythology and folklore for millenia - but the only relevance it has to
humanity [imo] is that us genetic garbage are simply in the way.

four main components to the human scene on earth.
1. reptoid house of esau/joseph [evil]
2. reptoid house of jacob         [good]
3. non-telepathic humans    [out the picture]
4. significant other species [trade]

but for the real proof of such an idea - that
reptoid, aryan 'jews' exist - look no further than the logo of the
theosophical society - it contains sacred hebrew cabala, a swastika, the
seal of solomon - all bound by a big snake -
they worship the hadesbound fallen - and the esoteric school of the
theosophical society also believe in global cataclysm called the great
shakings

andrew hennessey