-Caveat Lector-

icke has never read comyns beaumont
the riddle of prehistoric britain 1946
britain the key to world history 1947
if he had - his ideas would be clearer on
why the reptoids hate the humans and
why the reptoids wrote the protocols
and why the protocols can be identified
as being illuminti and reptoid and not some
spurious anti-semitic propaganda.

Its like accusing a physicist of plagiarism
because he comes up with a physical theory
about physics.

as far as I'm aware Icke has not made the
correspondence between 'aryan and jew'
but by reading beaumont - you'll see why
it adds up.

ps I just don't care whose truth it is anyway,
and if i do dig up something original and it
gets used - so much the better - i don't care.

you however are just being catty because you're
probably at a loss when it comes to being original :)
meeeeoooww !!!

have you -