-Caveat Lector-

On 16 Jul 01, at 9:46, MIKE SPITZER wrote:

> -Caveat Lector-
>
> "If infidelity is the test, there would be a number of members of
> Congress that should resign," Rep. Christopher Shays (R-Conn.) said on
> CNN's "Late Edition."
>

> [Lol! Try *ALL* members of the House and Senate!!  I heard Ramsey last
> night on CNN's Face the Nation.  Rock Creek Park will be the first to
> be searched today by a large number of police academy cadets and
> recruits that he called in to do the now nearly random searching as
> they begin to run out of more productive leads to run.  Walsh
> (America's Most Wanted) was also a guest on the show.  He said that
> his show's Sat night Levy segment generated 160 seemingly decent
> leads.  While they wait forensic lab results, the detectives will
> reinterview ppl and follow-up on most of the AMW generated leads while
> the cadets/recrutes randomly search wider and wider circles from
> Levy's apt.  Btw, for the ongoing FR thread on this stuff, see:
> http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3b5272952a5b.htm .   --MS]

Maybe Condit's wife took the body home and put it through the
wood chipper.

I keep hearing stories on the news asking why the public should be
so concerned about Chandra Levy when so many others disappear
and it is not major news.

I would think the answer would be that a young woman, a
Washington intern keeping company with the nation's most
prestigious, respected men--the men who run our government and
are supposed to be the nation's most trusted figures-- ought to be
considered to be in safe company. When something happens to
her in those circumstances, it IS major news.
sno0wl