-Caveat Lector-

Greta was skeptical and cut him off several times as he tried to tediously
promote the official version and refer viewers to the NTSB website. She
asked him pointed questions, like has the center fuel tank been corrected yet
on Boeing 747s. The answer, no not yet, but we're working on it (five years
later?).

The Truth: It costs too much, and Boeing still disputes the NTSB findings. So
there.

Most of us are sheeple. Will we ever learn?  No!

Steve

On 18 Jul 01, at 3:30, MIKE SPITZER wrote:

> http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=23662
>

> TUESDAY JULY 17 2001
>
> WND's Flight 800 expert on CNN
>
> Producer Jack Cashill to discuss controversy over midair tragedy
>

> Jack Cashill, the man behind the stunning documentary video "Silenced:
> Flight 800 and the Subversion of Justice," will be a special guest tonight
> on CNN's "The Point."
>
> TWA Flight 800, a Boeing 747, exploded in July 1996 shortly after taking
> off from New York's Kennedy Airport, killing all 230 people onboard. The
> U.S. government issued an explanation that a fuel tank had somehow
> exploded.
>
> Officials flatly denied any evidence existed of foul play, including the
> possibility that Flight 800 had been blown out of the air by a missile.
>
> Cashill's investigation, however, reveals documented facts that fly in the
> face of the official explanation. His video presents compelling evidence
> that Flight 800 was shot down by missile fire and that a massive government
> cover-up followed the tragic event.
>
> WorldNetDaily recently ran a five-part series by Cashill that chronicles
> his investigative work. The WND contributing writer's latest column
> explains why the federal government would cover-up the truth about the
> Flight 800 tragedy.
>
> "The Point," hosted by Greta Van Susteren, airs on CNN at 8:30 p.m.
> Eastern, 5:30 p.m. Pacific.
>

> © 2001 WorldNetDaily.com

ANOMALOUS IMAGES
http://www.anomalous-images.com