-Caveat Lector-

[If you're not familiar with Greg Braden, then you should read his bio
below.  --MS]

The Prophets Conference - Victoria single event ticket information is now
linked at

http://www.greatmystery.org/victoriaconference.html

GREGG BRADEN will be bringing his exciting work to The Prophets
Conference - Victoria taking place in the beauty of Victoria, British
Columbia, Canada during the weekend of August 17-19 2001.

The following abstract regards Gregg Braden's excellent presentation at the
up coming conference.  This is followed by a brief biography of him and his
work.

---------------------------------

Unlocking the Secret of Heaven, Through the Science of Man

By Gregg Braden

COULD THE GREAT MYSTERY OF MODERN SCIENCE, AND THE GREAT SECRET OF ANCIENT
SPIRITUAL TRADITIONS, BE ONE AND THE SAME?

Three groundbreaking experiments in the late 1990's unveil dramatic and
undeniable evidence of a newly discovered form of energy, a matrix, linking
each member of our global family, creation, and the events of our lives in
unexpected and empowering ways. Relegated to technical journals, and
receiving little attention from mainstream media, these experiments,
reported by leading research institutions of our day, shake the foundation
of our predominant worldview, scientifically documenting that:

1. we communicate with our world through a previously unrecognized form of
energy operating beyond  the bounds of  measured time and space.

2. our DNA directly influences our physical world through a form of energy
that has been previously overlooked.

3. we influence our physical DNA through a non-physical, non-local form of
energy that is directly linked to human emotion

The loss of such an important understanding is attributed to two
interruptions in the knowledge chain, and the loss of over 530,000
documents, that have historically linked our modern world to ancient
wisdom.

Physicists now suspect that it is in the higher dimensions of new creation
theories, the quantum "heavens" of ancient traditions, that the four known
forces of nature merge into a newly recognized force, the unified field,
that weaves its way into each aspect of our lives. Ancient scholars invite
us one step further, describing how these forces converge within our bodies
creating the blueprints of peace, cooperation and healing relationships
that become the reality of our lives. Is there any evidence that such a
powerful "inner technology" exists?

In 1898 the mysterious 14' 3" long by 3' 5" wide linen sheet, known as the
Shroud of Turin, was photographically documented for the first time. The
focus of the cloth was the faint and life-like image of a crucified man,
precisely matching the Biblical descriptions of Christ's ordeal, that
appeared to be "burned" into the fibers of the cloth. Since the time of the
first photographs, improved techniques of imaging, and new discoveries in
quantum physics, have offered fresh insight into the man in the shroud and
the source of his image.

In 1978, an unprecedented effort to unlock the mystery of the shroud began,
as 40 scientists from the most sophisticated laboratories of our time,
initiated a study that lasted for 5 years. Through his investigations into
the mystery of the Shroud, Gregg Braden was given access to 63 of the more
than 10,000 images that documented the Shroud of Turin Research
Project(STRUP), and permission to share these images in a responsible,
non-religious and non-denominational setting. This unique program provides
an opportunity to view these rare images and determine for yourself how the
mystery of creation is revealed within each of our lives. While we may
never know precisely whose image is emblazoned upon the ancient linen, one
fact remains clear: the man in the shroud experienced a process that
Twentieth-century science has failed to explain.

-------------------------------

Gregg Braden, bestselling author and guide to sacred sites throughout the
world, has been featured at Prophets Conferences and media specials
exploring personal and planetary change.  His inspiring sense of optimism
is based in what he recognizes as the ancient technologies of compassion
lost to the west 1,700 years ago, when they disappeared from our most
sacred texts during the edits of the fourth century.

Successful careers as an earth scientist and aerospace software engineer
provide Braden with the ability to recognize and redefine the language of
such texts.  His compelling research invites us to change our world view
from one of fear and uncertainty, to the empowering sense of peace that
comes from clarity and purpose.

Sacred pilgrimages into remote monasteries, high altitude temples and
access to some of the oldest known texts of our past afford Braden the
intimate language to express his empowering presentations that speak to our
emotions, as well as our hearts and minds, offering a wisdom that allows us
to make sense in the chaos of a changing world.

Gregg Braden has written many articles and produced an extensive tape
series.  His books include Beyond Zero Point; Walking Between the Worlds;
and most recently, The Isaiah Effect.

Gregg Braden will be joining an exceptional internationally appreciated
conference faculty made up of Barbara Marx Hubbard, James Redfield, Tom
Robbins, Huston Smith, Brooke Medicine Eagle, Robert Anton Wilson, Edgar
Mitchell, Coleman, Barks, John Mack, Hank Wesselman, Oriah Mountain
Dreamer, Norman Shealy, Mayan Elder Hunbatz Men, Salle Merrill Redfield,
Judith Bluestone Polich, plus Jai Uttal with Geoffrey Gordon in concert.

The Prophets Conference ~ Victoria: Scientists, Healers, Poets and Mystics
calls together delegates from around the world to come learn, celebrate,
and become active creators-the New Prophets.

Note: because we continue to be quite behind in answering the great number
of telephone calls coming into us requesting registration information for
The Prophets Conference ~ Victoria, the early registration tuition of $350
USD, which was to expire July 15, is being extended to August 1. You may
call toll-free from Canada and the US 1-888-777-5981 and we will get back
to you ASAP. Partial scholarships are still available for those who are
truly financially challenged. Thanks.

Information for this special event and for the Amazon Jaunt with Peter
Gorman - August, The Initiation In The Mayan Consciousness with Mayan Elder
Hunbatz Men - September, The Prophets Conference Florida Keys: Healers and
Heroes - November, and Audio & Video Tapes of The Prophets Conference ~ New
York City is linked from:

http://www.greatmystery.org .

To request a brochure, to register for any of the events, and/or to receive
additional information please call toll-free 1-888-777-5981 and leave your
message to receive a return call. Thanks.

Thank you for posting this message to your personal email list and to your
member lists and groups. If you are not subscribed to this newsletter,
please do so by contacting us at:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] .

Please click the link below to unsubscribe from the Great Mystery mailing
list.

http://www.dbdevelop.com/sites/greatmystery/un.cfm?Id=11358&UserId=20

If link does not work, please copy and paste the link in your browser:
please be sure to include entire link in one line.

             Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, YHVH, TZEVAOT

   FROM THE DESK OF:

           *Michael Spitzer* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>