Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 02:33:30 EDT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SNET: The Beginning Of The End For The Tax Butchers???

->  SNETNEWS  Mailing List

Subj:   Three Week Fast Nets Agreement to Answers from IRS
Date:   7/21/01 9:13:13 AM Central Daylight Time
From:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

     Three Week Fast Nets Agreement to Answers from IRS

DOJ and the U.S. Congress Officially Commit to Send IRS Tax
and Legal Experts to Appear on Capitol Hill.  Public Hearing
to be Conducted by Rep. Roscoe Bartlett and Rep. Henry Hyde
to Answer Citizens' Challenges of IRS Jurisdiction and
Illegal Enforcement of U.S. Tax Law.

Washington D.C. ­ We The People Foundation For
Constitutional Education, Inc. announce that the Department
of Justice and the U.S. Congress have committed, in writing,
to appear with IRS representatives in a recorded, public
meeting to officially answer to charges challenging the
legal jurisdiction of the IRS and the enforcement of U.S.
income tax laws against U.S. citizens.

Department of Justice U.S. Assistant Attorney General Dan
Bryant and Congressmen Roscoe Bartlett (MD) signed the
written agreement Friday that commits the government to send
their top tax and legal experts to a two-day September
hearing to be conducted on Capitol Hill. These actions are
brought by Robert Schulz, Chairman of the Foundation. Schulz
ended his 3-week hunger fast mid-afternoon today after
having secured official commitment from representatives of
the U.S. Government that his formal petition will be
answered.

Schulz has been in Washington since July 4th on a hunger
fast until death, if needed, to force the government to
respond to his legal Remonstrance, a petition for redress of
grievances.  These grievances include challenges of IRS
jurisdiction, routine and gross violations of due process by
the IRS, the refusal of the IRS to cite the specific law
that requires employers or employees to withhold taxes and
the fraudulent ratification of the 16th (income tax)
Amendment.

DOJ's Bryant is quoted, "The American people are entitled to
answers. It is in our nation's interest that we participate
and answer these questions."

While largely ignored by the media and other government
officials, Rep. Bartlett has stood alone on the Hill (until
recently) in public defense of Schulz's absolute
Constitutional Right to petition for redress and be answered
by the government.  On Tuesday, Bartlett initiated a formal
Congressional Inquiry to the IRS demanding official
government responses for Schulz.

Today, DOJ's Dan Bryant agreed to Rep. Bartlett's
requirements that the "congressional briefing-like hearings"
be conducted in public and be recorded and broadcast live.
The meetings will have appropriate procedural controls and
security.  It is expected Rep. Henry Hyde (IL), Chairman of
the House Judiciary Committee will gavel the sessions.

Schulz was "elated that government officials have finally
responded as they are required by both the 1st Amendment to
the Constitution and their oaths of office."

The agreement, penned on Congressional letterhead, was
signed at the Department of Justice headquarters.  Bryant
assured both Rep. Bartlett and Schulz there is "virtually no
chance of being overridden on this matter." Bartlett
promised Schulz, "I assure you.  The IRS will be there at
those meetings."

Schulz continued, "I have met with these gentlemen face-to-
face and have looked in their eyes. I am satisfied they are
men of honor.  We have cemented our agreement with a
handshake.  The fast ends today.

After decades of obfuscation, avoidance, creative
restructuring and

simplification' of the 9500-page tax code, the truth is
about to be revealed.  The Sovereign Citizens have exercised
their Right to petition.

It is no coincidence that President Bush revealed in this
week's New York Times that the government has begun to
publicly discuss alternative tax systems, including disposal
of the entire tax code. The internet and talk radio have
facilitated detailed research, documentation and discussion
of these charges across the nation.

If our income tax system is publicly confirmed to be without
force of law upon the People, and is truly as 'voluntary' as
the IRS so often advertises, it is highly likely that the
government may move quickly to implement a replacement tax
such as a national sales tax.  The People must remain
vigilant that one illegal tax is not replaced by another.

The taxing powers granted to the federal government by our
Constitution are explicit, limited and must be complied
with.  Since 1787, the mechanism for an orderly and peaceful
transition to a legal tax system has resided in Article 1
Section 9 of the U.S. Constitution.  This is a state's
Rights issue.

The day that our government has shunned, has arrived. The
Sovereign Citizens have formally demanded and exercised
their Rights.  We The People have been heard."

-> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Or send an email To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]