-Caveat Lector-

>That's right. They are a ' slight of hand ' distraction. The real problem
>is global Capitalism, the #1 driving force behind the destruction of the
>ecosphere. And while YOU live in la-la-land, many of us are working to
>make sure that that system will soon hang with Communism, and Elvis, in the
>Great Beyond.
>J2

Aha! J2 comes clean. The problem is not globalwarming. No. It is
"capitalism." Not getting into the definition of "capitalism" (IMO what is
currently called "capitalism is really corporate statism) what wonderful
magical economic system will J2 have us adopt? This wonderful new
system that will enable countless billions to live in an environmentally
clean manner, not chopping forests for croplands, no longer wanting
to buy frivilous consumer goods, abandoning their gas consuming
autos, etc. etc.

Please enlighten us J2. Please detail this wonderful, new economic system
that will solve all our environmental problems and make concerns about
overpopulation passe'.
flw