-Caveat Lector-

Steve,
I  don't plan to spend  more time on this. Your comments show that you
did not read what I wrote. In one instance you pretend to be saying
what I said, but in fact you twisted what I said. And in one instance you

CONFIRM what I told you but, apparently not realizing that you
confirmed it, then turn around and try to use it to argue with me.
I have no time for such contortions.