Well what does one expect - that this Red Star would not be part of the
conspiracy to wipe out an entire generation of children?

The Planned Parenthood - giving birth control pills to minors without
parental consent - and the Chinese make the new abortion pill for the
USA for I say, that Eric Rudolph scared the hell out of them all, and he
is at large yet?

Seems to me if a woman wants an abortion she could do it without the
Hark the Heralds - and fanfare - for abortionists and baby body parts
agents will always be on endangered species list - but no American
Company would touoh that abortion pill for they knew not only the wrath
of God but the wrath of all the Eric Rudolphs would fall upon them.

Murder is murder - so now in China chickens come home to roost?   Who
are guilty ones - well those profiteering by death for they, are right
out there for all to see.

So Gay Pride an Abortion Pills and Eric Rudolph complement each other
nicely - and with the advent of AIDS soon there will be no population
worries.

Jehovah Witnesses knew about Aids and the poisoned blood banks long
before Clinton got caught selling same......so goodbye China - the Red
Star will peak and too diminish but we still have to get through
September, October, and November do we not?

Saba

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/08/24/international/24CHIN.html?todaysheadlines