-Caveat Lector-

"Damian B. Cooper" wrote:

> -Caveat Lector-
>
> At 06:29 PM 9/9/01 -0400, "Nurev Ind." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  wrote:
> >-Caveat Lector-
> >
> >thew wrote:
> >>
> >> -Caveat Lector-
> >>
> >> ive' known blond jews - plenty of them
> >
> >In case you haven't noticed, Cooper is racist.
>
> No. I haven't noticed that Cooper is a racist.  I have noticed that
> "Nurev Ind." is a libeler, a name-caller, and a defamer.

Ouch! That hurts coming from a racist.

> >Hence the notion that
> >insulting blonds is equal to insulting white christians. I am a blond
> >Jew. I wasn't insulted by the reference to blond-ism,
> >but that isn't really the same.
> >

> You weren't insulted because you're not "white".
> Jews are not "white".

Of course Jews are White. They are as " caucasian " as any other White group.
Only Christian bigots considered them non-white.

> I didn't say that.  Adolf Hitler didn't say that.  David Duke didn't say that.
>
> Hillary's guru and Jewish supremacist Michael Lerner said that in his
> publication "Tikkun".

So? Who the hell is Lerner?

> >Poor White Guys. The erosion of their power is scary. Life is sure
> >tough these days.
>
> True. True. True.
> And us "Poor White Guys" know that our disempowerment is premeditated and
> intended.

Perpetrated by Rich White Guys.

> And we know that people like you rejoice in our disempowerment.

Oh the joy.

> And we know that you rejoice in our disempowerment because you are a bigot.

You poor white guys don't have any power. Never did. You're just afraid to
lose your illusions of power.

> >Next thing you know someone will try to give blond
> >blue eyed Aryans a bad name.
> >

> You are suggesting that blond blue eyed people have a bad name?
> How long have you harbored this negative racist stereotype of blond blue
> eyed people?

Some of my best friends are blond blue eyed people. Including my kid, and
myself.

> Have you sought counseling to overcome this inexplicable and ignorant bigotry.

Nah.

J2