-Caveat Lector-

Well, J2, I pretty well know what you will say in response to my
question but I was hoping the person who made the claim would
respond.  So you really think the Rockefellers and Rothschilds (I
am
told this family is Jewish by many who know everything) and power
elite hang out on these lists? How many international bankers do
you think participate? These people are as oppressed as anybody
else by TPTB.  I live in Appalachia and see oppression all the time
and they have been completely by-passed by every social program
that has come down the pike because of thinking like yours and
because they are white.  There has been no outcry allowed for their
injustices just because they are white.  No special programs for
them, nothing.  The poorest of the poor that I have ever personally
encountered are white, usually very white.  They live in houses
with some rooms with dirt floors NOW and I do not know any blacks
or Hispanics who do this.  Their children are malnourished and they
do not qualify for welfare because to get that, they would have to
give up their home and it is all they have and has been in their
family forever.  Go a bit farther South and you hit Cajun country,
a veritable nest of power and wealth??  Well, they are white,
aren't they?  I guess they just want to live like that.

I do not think that the powerful have made any difference in their
exploitation.  It is about poverty and oppression and
socio-economics and not about skin color.  They are equal
opportunity oppressors.  Attempting to render middle-class whites
powerless when they do not have any more power than anybody else is
really alienating them.  Because there are more of them does not
make their difficulties any less valid.  Because they do not riot
and complain and whine does not mean they have life any easier than
any other group.

I just don't buy your 'justification' at all and if it is not only
OK but commendable for one ethnic group to promote and defend
themselves, it is for ALL to do so.  Whites have just as much right
to their own culture as any other ethnic group. Reverse
discrimination is as morally wrong as direct discrimination and
that is all this is and that is what you condoning.  I also think
this race-baiting by minorities has gone too far.  As for these
people being so stupid, please point out to me the more enlightened
ethnic organizations.  Let me guess.  Could the initials be ADL,
based on your prior claims to more education and sophistication.
These poor whites lack all of that so who has the real advantage?
Being in the majority does NOT make any group automatically racist.

~Amelia~