I would love to be a fly on the wall during one of those
conversations. Do you think they wear special costumes when they
discuss "family" business. I think Dubya would look fetching in that
sorcerer's apprentice costume that Mickey Mouse wore in fantasia.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Steve <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Prediction:  The US will attack and eventually occupy Afganistan.
The CIA will
> take over the opium fields just as they did in Laos and Cambodia,
importing
> even more drugs into the US and becoming even more powerful and
> independent of Congressional oversight.
>
> This will also result in a great increase in oil prices which will
benefit Bush
> and his friends in the oil business. Even the elder Bush has been
staying at
> the White House lately to help out his son with the family's
business interests.

> Steve

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Get your FREE credit report with a FREE CreditCheck
Monitoring Service trial
</FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/MDsVHB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/xYTolB/TM";><B>Click
Here!</B></A>