-Caveat Lector-

>  Gen. Singlaub: Prepare for Biological, Chemical Attacks

This is war mongering through scare tactics. This oinker is a supreme fascist.
He was a cog in Iran/Contra and as much a war criminal as Elliot Abrams.

His job in the Reagan administration was to get private backing from rich
fascists for the wars in Latin America. It was necessary to do this because
the Congress cut funding for these wars. This was a way around it.

They have brought out all the shits with which to hit the fan.

We, the American people are being primed for Global War by the Globalist
Elites who are exploiting the justified outrage of the American people and
the compassionate peoples of the world, for the mass mureders in New York
and Washington.

This is an intentional manipulation. The buz-words are some variation of the
phrase " Clash of Civilizations " the fallback blueprint of the New World
Order. It's the backup because the primary plan of Economic Globalization
is disintegrating before our eyes. The great and glorious Global Economy is
crashing.

When a capitalist economy fails, watch out! It's time for war.

THIS IS A FIRST! The government has declared war WITHOUT EVEN NAMING THE ENEMY!

Keep this post. Watch the news.

j2