-Caveat Lector-

You know, Alamaine, I wish there would not be an armed response at
all.  I know this is unpopular but I don't think it is going to
work for the Arabs will just draw strength from it and harden their
resolve.  I wish all parties would sit down and hash it out.  No
amount of killing other innocent civilians will bring back one of
our dead.  I did think Coulter showed some insight into the thought
that we did not go after just Hitler but carpet bombed Germany,
including Dresden (who tried to surrendered for three days!).
Maybe that is how people will see this situation. I hope not.
Maybe the Afghans will turn BinLaden over but I doubt it.  That
seems the only thing that will avoid fighting.

I think we should set up some rule for the conduct of Israel if
they want our $4B a year and lift sanctions on Iraq that only hurt
civilians.  Now Osama BinLaden has also been linked to the USS Cole
but I did not see the proof myself and so do not know about that.
We are just going to have more Americans dead, too, maybe not all
military.  And I am not so sure the terrorist attacks are over, far
from it, for a jihad does not end until one side is destroyed.

I think Coulter is just blowing off steam for that was one of her
closest friends.  Cooler heads should be allowed to prevail but I
do not really think they will.  Now a National Emergency has been
declared. That puts FEMA in charge.  At least the Butcher of Waco
is not running the show now, for what it is worth.  I wonder if
this is what the families of the victims want.  I surely do not and
have family that is already in harm's way because of this.  And a
draft age son, should it come to that.

If we start bombing, I think they will fight back with terrorists
attacks for that is the only way they can. I  think this is from
some sort of Arab League rogue group (not the governments) but some
from every Arab country and not just BinLaden.  But, nobody cares
what I think and this seems to be marching forward as though it has
a life of its own.  If by the religion of the Nazarene you mean
Christianity, no, those things do not relect it as I know it.
Those are the personal convictions of individuals only and do not
speak for the religion as a whole.  No one does that.
Unfortunately.  atavisticalists.  I use the word atavistic but love
this use of it.  It is my vocabulary word for today.
:-)

Amelia