-Caveat Lector-

I am afraid it is already looking like all noise and that's about it,
from us.
THEY LET THE RATS IN N.Y. GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Expired passports/visas,
carrying someone else's identification, resisting questioning, and THEY
LET THEM GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And in some northern state here, the Muslims were dancing!!!!!! Here
in OUR country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They should all be gathered up and shipped back!!!!!!!!! Drop them
over Bagdad!!!!!!!!!!
I am getting a sinking feeling. Nothing much will be done. The 'strong
words' will be all smoke- and the terrorists KNOW IT.