I agree, Samantha. The Bill of Rights is the one thing in the way of their goals. They know they can't repeal those amendments so they must cover them over with "necessary for security" policies and legislation that will function as de facto repeal.

  "Samantha L." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

-Caveat Lector-

Dale,

You make a good point. My guess is that manipulating the US public into
giving up their civil liberties is a far more important goal in this stage of
the game than nationalism one way or another. They'll come up with some
scheme down the road to convince Americans it's in their best interest to
give US sovereignty over to a global entity.