-Caveat Lector-

The only one making hay while the sun shines is Ariel Sharon.....

Arabs have the oil - why do you think they would care what even happens
to Israel or Palestinians....if they had cared they would have come to
their aid and wiped out Israel....

Instead the tall towers of Capitalism were taken out with kamikazi
pilots like the kamakazi kids took out Littleton....and by the way, they
were not neo nazis as first charged and was no need to paint little red
arrows to Adolph Hitler....

Cui bono - well we have 55 billion invested in security equipment, etc.,
and another 45 billion dollars now for more security and let us hope
they invest it in some plastic forks.....

Osama bin Laden, living in caves and in a wasteland - must have hole in
head, and not in wall....for he could live like a King - look at Marc
Rich and wonder how this bastard profitted this time, with Soros?

Cui bono?   Take a good look at the people were are going to be
slaughtering - bomb these helpless people back to stone age when they
are living in it thanks to the Soviet Union.

I see a Red Star now - and it is Chinese Red -

Saba

Notice how quickly hey folks it is over - back to work.......the
bulldozers are there as in Waco for as William Shakespeare wrote many
years ago -

"I am sent with broom before, to sweep the dust behind the door"....

Saba