"Have a feeling the guy who wrote this story might know a little more
than he reveals; however, one thing about the Boston Globe - years ago I
communicated witth this old reporter a couple of times and he too,
thought J Edgar Hoover was murdered in the night - on May Day?   Same
day I guess Chandra Levy disappeared.....A communist day of Celebration
so I assume if we look back upon Russia that day they were celebrating
May Day and not Deatha of J Edgar Hoover who believed the Communist was
the greatest threat to this country - see his Masters of Deceit, and see
how this great man has been villified and by whom?"

And of course the Illuminati was formed officially on May 1, 1776 and that is the meaning of the MDCCLXXVI at the bottom of the pyramid on the one dollar bill.  It is not for the decleration of independance.   Remember, these are the same people that brought us the 16th amendment and the Federal Reserve.
Hasta,
Ham