-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 10/01/2001 10:34:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<
       This week I visited the headquarters at
 the FBI and the CIA.  Their agents and analysts have been on
 the case around the clock, uncovering and pursuing the
 enemy.  In the long campaign ahead, they will need our continued support,
 and every necessary tool to do their work.

       I'm asking Congress for new law
 enforcement authority, to better track the communications of
 terrorists, and to detain suspected terrorists until the moment they
 are deported.  I will also seek more funding and better technology for our
 country's intelligence community. >>

Let's hope he puts in a good word towards weeding out the traitors which both
the FBI and the CIA have sitting around there.  Giving them more authority
and better weapons won't do much if all the energy is directed at selling out
to our enemies.  Prudy