> But I lacked the visionary genius of Dick Morris, the master of
gauging the> intellectual depravity of the American herd.  Only  a
true MASTER OF PUBLIC> IGNORANCE could have predicted that the
funding for this absurd spending program> that offers workers no
benefits --- especially as a defense against the terror> pilots ---
not to mention the suit case nuclear bombs and the bio attacks ---
> would be jammed through the congress during the WINDOW OF
OPPORTUNITY in the days> immediately following 9-11.

brian, this is a very important thing to always keep in mind.  daddy
bush believes that he has all the power, but he is just a pawn in the
hand of the 'people' who use him as a hobbesian figurehead in their
anxiety response to the possibility of human freedom, on the level of
mass psychology.
if the people wanted freedom, they would have it.
ever read THE GRAND INQUISITOR by fyodor dostoevsky?
randall

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Get your FREE credit report with a FREE CreditCheck
Monitoring Service trial
</FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/Gi0tnD/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/xYTolB/TM";><B>Click
Here!</B></A>