-Caveat Lector-

that's seems like a stupid conclusion. with more money in the schools,
teachers could be better paid, with better pay, the job would attract more
qualified people, who could teach the basics, and more. There can be more
spent on materials, to teach the basics, and everything else. more money
would improve the schools.
-- -- --
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better
than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not
your counsel or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands of those who feed
you. May your chains set lightly upon you.
           Samuel Adams

NEURONAUTIC INSTITUTE on-line: http://home.earthlink.net/~thew