-Caveat Lector-

> > is this better?
> >

> What's your point? That Pierce is a "neo-Nazi"? Perhaps he is but that
> doesn't mean that everything he says is wrong, or evil, or dangerous.

what it means is that nothing, and i mean nothing, he writes is worth
anything more than the piece of paper it's written on. why not? because he's
a liar, and a vicious one at that; thus his arguments are entirely
worthless. quite simply, he's a clown and his writings read off as so
ludicrous they're almost comical. what it also means is that when you start
quoting him *your* arguments also become worthless and your credibility
dissapears by the end of the article because i, like most people in internet
land, don't know *you*; i only know what you post.....and when you start
posting literature written by the leader of the american nazi
party......well, what is one to think?

> I don't read Pierce as a "neo-Nazi" or a white power advocate though he
> probably is both, I read him as one with whom I agree wholeheartedly on
one
> major subject, and that subject is the evil that is "Zionism".

would you like to reread that? maybe a couple of times...

paranoia of a world wide zionist conspiracy is entirely baseless and
completely irrational. why not blame the trees for the logging industry? it
can, quite simply, only be explained by nazi/cia brainwashing, inherent
racial biases or complete ignorance and/or mental insanity. otherwise, the
facts just do *not* add up properly.......and trust me here i've spent a
long time trying to dig through the shit and pull out some factual
information. it's just not there. there's a whole lot of coincidences,
fabrication, unjustified conclusions, weak linkages and skewed data; but
very few empirical facts. in regards to this - if it looks like a fish,
smells like a fish and swims like a fish then it's probably a fish. you've
got a fin.

the thing is that your average fish has no idea that it is what it is. it
just keeps on swimming until it gets eaten...

inri
np:

http://chat.carleton.ca/~jparent2/

""If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long
as I'm the dictator." - george w. bush