In a message dated 11/21/01 5:41:39 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

So you've just thrown out
there that they are "propagandists" and now make a mockery of my question as
to why you think that

I made no mockery.

<<I'm beginning to think that maybe you had never
heard of them before either, and call them propagandists simply because they
memorialize the Holocaust>>

You don't give a guy much credit do ya'?
Yes I am familiar with them via their website...discovered them several years ago...not that I visit them often.

<<So you think most
people are closet anti-semetics, racists and women-haters, and that they hide
these opinions?  Why would you think that?>>

Of course not...as Pierce says most people are lemmings...this I believe firmly. And I am not a woman hater nor a racist...what I am is OPPOSED to Zionism and in favor of TRUTH and nothing but...is that wrong?

Bill.