-Caveat Lector-

So here is what I turned into Web TV for investigation.

I do not know this [EMAIL PROTECTED] I doubt very much his many other
names will come to your mind.....but for your information when looking
up c. as he looks up others and spies around I came up with this....the
last item is the one which is loaded with virus.

Note mention of Russian pornography so he keeps track does he?   And so
who is this [EMAIL PROTECTED] who claims to moderate a list.

Seems to me there must be a reason for this but you see anyone checking
out Boohoo (and c. is its moderator) will find that suddenly their
computer is attacked by virus?

I have a web tv.   Regardless I received two such phoney letters and
checked and somehow it seems always timed, with little c. and his name
calling?

He must be very virus conscience for he has enough access to such
material.

Saba

Here is reproduction of what is on Google.....who all got these phoney
lettrs" I got 2 - ......so Smiley looks like you and I have picked up a
common enemy - and I mean "common".

Tools    Search Tips

 Web
 Images
 Groups
 Directory
Searched the web for "boohoo.demon.co.uk".   Results 1 - 4 of about
20. Search took 0.34 seconds.
thee humancannonball - fall to leap
all over her fall to leap frampton tower mother dreamer more.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Click Here!
www.boohoo.demon.co.uk/falltoleap.htm - 3k - Cached - Similar pages
thee humancannonball - all over her
real audio. all over her fall to leap frampton tower mothership dreamer
more. [EMAIL PROTECTED] Click Here!
www.boohoo.demon.co.uk/dreamer.htm - 4k - Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from www.boohoo.demon.co.uk ]
www.beyond-the-illusion.com/files/New-Files/200102/dear_dr_laura.txt
... Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 18:23:21 +0000 From: c.
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject:
Leviticus Background: Laura Schlessinger is a US radio personality who
5k - Cached - Similar pages

(this contains all the virus.....c.@boohoo is moderator of this
list......and he tracks well you would be surprised where he tracks)

Daily Usenet report for news.vsi.ru: Jun 9 03:08:07
... 190, 195.90.230.220, 22, 288, 5.0 MB, 378, 0, 0, 00:06:35.
191, boohoo.demon.co.uk, 4, 287, 44.2 MB, 10, 0, 0, 02:50:57. ...
news.vsi.ru/stat/news-notice.2001.06.09-03.08.07.html - 101k - Cached -
Similar pages
(something to do with Russian pornography and Russian stuff re this one
news.vsi.ru....saba note)

In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some
entries very similar to the 4 already displayed.
If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results
included..

Search within results

Unsatisfied with your results? Help us improve.

Try your query on: AltaVista Excite HotBot Lycos Yahoo!
Google Home - Advertise with Us - Add Google to Your Site
- News and Resources - Language Tools - Jobs, Press, Cool Stuff...