-Caveat Lector-

I do believe that he probably mispoke, but what HE SAYS is he saw the first
one hit before he went into the class and, I personally watched live, the act
of card telling him about the second plane hitting later, Bush then stayed in
the kids classroom and continued reading for twenty some minutes.

The question here isn't culpability by capability.

Yes maybe the folks at TOP_VIEW laid it on rather thick, but they didn't put
words into the bushole's mouth.

W is inept, was put into power by fraud and deserves no respect.

MHO