-Caveat Lector-

Nostradamus said the world would end in 1666 - in order to prevent the
stigma of phoney prophet or false prophet being applied to his divine
status - he said oooops, I mada a mistaka.......it was 1999 when the
world will come to an end.

For who will remember Nostradamus in 1999?

Well during WWII Adolph Hitler did and he pulled out the prophecies
(propaganda) of Nostradamus and they were revised and and it was made to
appear that Hitler or Hister or Schlegruber or Frankenburger and
McDonaldberger, wouldl win the War.

Not to be outdone, Illuminati mentally challenged Winston Churchill
pulled out his copies of the prophecies of Nostradamus along with the
works of William Hogarth (he too was Illuminati) and they went to work
on them whereby this piece of prophecy (pardon propaganda) - it was the
Brits who would win the war (no mention of the Yanks who came over and
saved their asses again).....

So like phoney prophets today:

Gore:   Am I going to win the election.

Prophet:   I see you winning but two men sitting in same sit.

Bush:  Am I going to win the election?

Prophet:.....Hmmmmmmm - could be.

Hey it depends who counts the votes.

So much for the political prophecies (pardon for None Dare Call it
Propaganda) of Nostradamus...........

My Prophecy for year 2002:

Somebody is already writing the prophecies (pardon propaganda) for the
New World Order......but too many people are onto them.

I predict they will soon move to Afghanistan and move into the caves
with the bats and the moles and Osama.

I predict the Mummy's Curse is upon us all.......unless somebody gets a
fly swatter and flattens Sharon down to size, which will be difficult -
as this man could live on his fat for ten yearas.

I predict in 3001 there will be no more Arabs or Jews........Dinosaurs
will make their home in the Holy Land.

Further I can see no more so the world will end in 3001 which is the
year of another millennium, but then I could be wrong but who would
remember me in 3001.....(unless hey still have a National Archives for
subversives in the caves in case I would be reincarnated).

O'Saba