-Caveat Lector-

>(These prophecies refer to those in Dolores Cannon's three volume set on
the
>prophecies of Nostradamus.

Nostradamus is bullshit; it is the verbal equivalent of inkblot tests upon
which people cast their own subjective interpretations...

Everyone trots out Nostradamus' quatrains AFTER an event and claims that it
proves his accuracy; I'd like to see just ONE quatrain successfully predict
an event BEFORE it happens...

>Dolores is a hypnotic regressionist and was able
>to take clients back into Nostradamus' time to communicate with him.

So using some very vaguely worded poems written in middle-French and
translated into modern English with varying degrees of accuracy, Cannon
proceeded to take what can only be interpreted subjectively and imposed
further subjectivity to them, rather than objectivity...

>This update illustrates some ways in which the information is being
affirmed by
>real-time events.

Nothing is being affirmed, except the continued gullibility of those who
impose their subjective interpretations on Nostradamus' quatrains....

> THE BOMBING OF THE PENTAGON
>
> CENTURY X-6
>
> Sardou Nemans si hault desborderont,
> Qu'on cuidera Ducalion renaistre,
> Dans le collosse la plus part fuiront,
> Vesta sepulchre feu estaint apparoistre.
>
> The Gardon will flood Nimes so high that they will think Ducalion has been
> reborn.
> In the colossus the greater part will flee,
> Vesta's fire appears extinguished in the tomb.
>
> B: He says this quatrain refers to an incident in the next world war.
> D: In the next world war?
> B: Yes, in the one coming up. The conflict that will be in the process of
> developing that the Anit-Christ will take advantage of. He says this
> describes an opposing power bombing the Pentagon.
> D: (Surprised) The Pentagon?
> B: Yes. The "colossus" refers to the Pentagon.

And it could just as easily refer to any other large, man-made
structure...and one would think that the phrase "In the colossus the
greater part will flee" would more accurately mean that "colossus" would
refer to a large city, not one building...

> He says "Vesta's fire
> appearing to be extinguished in the tomb" in a descriptive phrase
describing
> the bomb dropping down on the Pentagon with a fiery wake, exploding there,
> and being covered up with smoke.

It's quite a reach to describe Vesta, the goddess of hearth and home, as
having a fire that's equivalent to a bomb...the term "Vesta's fire" is
usually used to refer to the fire in the home's hearth, in other words it
is a fire that provides warmth and sustenance, NOT destruction...the phrase
"Vesta's fire appears extinguished in the tomb" would seem to relate to the
first line referring to flooding, IOW the flood extinguishes the sustaining
and nurturing fire of Vesta...

>And he says, "being extinguished in the
>tomb" means it will turn the Pentagon into a tomb.

While a PORTION of the Pentago did indeed become a tomb for some victims,
it obviously did not get turned into a tomb; one could better argue that
the WTC Towers were turned into a tomb than the Pentagon was....

>D: What does the first part mean? "The Gardon will flood Nimes so high they
>will think Ducalion has been reborn."
>B: He says that refers to the country who casts the bomb. Their political
>leader will flood the press with misinformation.

Bullshit.  At the time the quatrain was written there was no major press.

But if, for the sake of argument, we accept this interpretation, then it
would seem obvious that bin Laden et al couldn't be the one's who are
'flooding the press with misinformation'...

Ergo, they aren't the one's responsible for turning the 'colussus',
whatever it is, into a tomb...

Now I'm not presenting this as another 'true' meaning of the quatrain, only
to show how easy it is to impose subjective interpretation upon them...

> (Dolores' note: Could "Sardon" be an anagram for "Sudam"?)

NO...

"Anagram" means taking the letters AS GIVEN, and rearranging them into
another word...it does NOT mean taking away some letters and adding others
to make the pieces fit (and what DOES Cannon mean by "Sudam"?...is she
really implying "Suddam", as in the leader of Iraq?...or does she mean
"Sudan", the country?)...

NODRAS, ROSAND, DANSOR are all anagrams of SARDON..."Sudam" cannot be an
anagram of SARDON, as SARDON doesn't have a "u" or an "m" in it, but DOES
have an "n" and an "o" which Cannon conveniently ignores...

>The sky will burn at forth-five degrees, fire approaches the great New
City.
>Immediately a hugh, scatterred flame leaps up when they want to have proof
of
>the Normans.
>
>B: This is an event that will take place in the war that is to come. He
says
>in this war various diplomatic ties that are currently in effect will not
>exist then. There will be a different set of diplomatic ties, but one that
>will still hold true is the friendship between the people of France and the
>people of America.
>D: That is the Normans?

Again, if for the sake of argument we except this as a 'true' prediction of
the events of 9/11, where does France figure in?

And I personally wouldn't describe the planes crashing as 'a hugh,
scatterred [sic] flame', but that perhaps is open to interpretation...but
it's interesting that in these supposed modern-day conversations with
Nostradamus that he didn't clarify his meaning that it would not be a
conventional bomb, but airplanes turned into bombs...

>(Dolores' note: This quatrain also refers to other bombs exploding in New
>York that are biological bombs containing viruses. Nostradamus often
combined
>several things into one quatrain.)

Where does she get biological bombs from the above quatrain?

> **For the curious there are two more quatrains concerning New York which
are
> not very pleasant to read. These concern possible future events. "Vol I",
> page 243-244, Century II-6 and "Vol II", page 206, Century III-84.

And as with ALL Nostradamus' writings, they will be duly trotted out if,
and when, some event happens which someone decides can be made to fit such
quatrains -- but more importantly will NOT do anything to help preven