Two FBI agents have recently given stories to the BBC LONDON SERVICE.

            They MAINTAIN that BUSH ordered the FBI to stop following BIN-LADEN

            Three months prior to 911.   I personally got this information off of

             ALEX JONE'S RADIO SHOW.   5.085 Megahertz Shortwave.  ALEX

             also DOWNSTREAMS AUDIO on the WEB from  www.infowars.com

             JONES has recently had GUESTS on his show who state that BUSH

             was ALREADY on CIPRO at the time of 911.

             And the NEW YORK DIRECTOR of FEMA stated in a BUNGLED MANNER

             that the FEMA BOYS were ALREADY IN NEW YORK CITY as of 9.10.01

             and were the FIRST to MAKE IT TO GROUND ZERO.   I wonder how the

             FEMA BOYS knew  on SEPTEMBER the 10th what was going to happen

             on the ELEVENTH.