In a message dated 1/1/02 11:11:59 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Here are just a few sources of information on Icke

<<http://www.searchlightmagazine.com/stories/davidicke.htm>>

The Searchlight is a ADL front and a laughable one at that...they even attack Nexus magazine!! What a bunch of losers...

<<http://www.davidicke.net/newsroom/global/012301a.html>>

What's wrong with this? Oh I know...historical revisionism is verboten by the great Zionist lobby...and David Irving is persona non grata...yikes!!

<<http://www.bnaibrith.ca/publications/audit-99/audit99-02.html>>

Hahahah!! The totally fair and impartial ADL huh? They aren't even worthy of comment.

<<http://www.publiceye.org/frontpage/911/third_position.htm>>

More extreme Zionist paranoia...get a life.

What a waste of time...you need to learn to use a critical eye when searching with Google...this is all nothing more than ADL-inspired hate and a disgusting attempt to suppress that which your ilk find distasteful for whatever reason.

The ADL tell you Icke is anti-semetic (whatever that is) so you swallow it without investigating for yourself...read any of Icke's books and show me one example of his bias...you cannot do it. So quit lying, quit attempting to smear the guy, you're agenda is so transparent it's sickening.

Bill.