-Caveat Lector-

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Well June once again you are incorrect - so call me a liar again...

In regards to you saying the art exhibit was in the entry of the library,
yes you ARE a liar...

>I worked with a real pro astrologer who was astrologer to Ronald
>Reagan, a Queen, and other numerous prominent figures - her name
>was Sybil Leek.

Who you have trashed in other posts, so why should we give any credence to
her supposed astrological expertise...

Leek billed herself as a witch, not an astrologer; give us some direct
quotes regarding what she's said regarding the supposed astrological
properties of Saturn...

>I said Saturn stood for decay; you stated this was incorrect?   Check
>your facts June, and go fly a kite - that Rainbow Kite you maintain you
>fly outside your apartment.

I've never said I flew any sort of a kite outside of my apartment, rainbow
or otherwise...

And you claiming that I did, and your continual lies regarding the art
exhibit in the library, shows just how much credence we should put into
your 'memories' of Sybil Leek and what she supposedly said or wrote...

>Maybe you are not aware that orientals and royals still (including the
>royal family of Nepal murdered by infiltrators) all follow astrology -
>often used as a method of communication.

What does THAT have to do with anything?  I was just pointing out what
Saturn REALLY stands for in astrology, I was not commenting on the validity
of astrology nor on whom believes in it...

Prince Charles, who we all know you hate, also follows astrology...

>Once again your lack of knowledge is obvious; further as I recall the
>last time Jupiter and Saturn were above New York City and of course
>other areas, duh......was in 1782; therefore it was not a common
>occurrence.

Again, what does that have to do with the price of coffee in Brazil?

I made no comment on whether this was a common occurance or not; what I
pointed out was YOUR error in claiming that this astronomical alignment
only occured over New York, while the article you were referring to itself
pointed out that the same alignment would be seen over any city in the
northern hemisphere...so while it may not be a common alignment, it was NOT
unique to NYC...

>Better check out this Baade while you are at it who did live in
>Netherlands who claimed to see Icarus that day in 1968 when nobody else
>did.....though years laer NASA noted they had........

I think you need to discuss your meds with your doctor...they obviously
need to be adjusted....