--- Begin Message ---

We don’t know if this is a legitimate deathbed

confession or if it’s staged. Elizabeth’s feeling is

that if it’s staged then somebody did it because they

want people to know that they are giving their power away.

Fear can be dis-empowering, and especially the blind

Patriotism sweeping through the country now.

If this is legitimate, it’s all about thought forms and the way

People create their own reality. This can be fought with

Awareness, determination and self-empowerment. For

Every negative there is a positive.

The dates could be for 2002. Speaking in astrological

terms (Elizabeth is an astrologer), at a glance:

May 17th -- Saturn will be in opposition to Pluto

this means an almost subconscious tearing down

of structures and a terrible and extreme misuse of power,

particularly for the US because Saturn and Pluto will

be transiting in opposition in the chart of the US.

The same aspect was in full force September 11th, 2001.

August 9th – Mars is approaching opposition to Uranus.

Exact opposition will be around August 22nd. This could

cause violent sudden happenings.

November 6th & 12th – All that is apparent at this time is

that Pluto is reaching a critical influence in the nodes of

the US. This portends strong karma in the chart of the US

and also could trigger the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction better

known as the 20-year curse of the Presidents.

This isn’t a rigorous treatment, it’s just off the top of

her head while looking at the dates in the Ephemeris.

As a scientist, I was taught to be skeptical of Astrology,

But Elizabeth has taught me to respect it.

In any case, here is the transcript of the deathbed recording,

as best as we can make it out.

---- means words are unintelligible

(?) means uncertain translation

--------transcript-----------

 Leave it there

Get out! Out!

John this is the last time youll hear from me

Thank you for your friendship and your hard work

Thank you for your loyalty

You’ve been more than just my lawyer, you’ve been a good friend

I’m asking for one more favor

Do this thing for me

I’m going to tell you secrets, these things are true

To tell people what I’m saying

I want people to know

To confess

They’d kill me if they knew

I’ve been lying to you all along

-------- Wall Street never was

all lies

something else

I’ve been working for a group that has no name

The way things are done

I was in asset management

--- bookkeeping, keeping track of money

they don’t care about money

I can try and explain it, but it is difficult to explain

It’s gonna be hard to believe

I’m not crazy

You’ve heard all those conspiracy stories

Jews and masons, secret societies

some truth to it

it sounds insane, but I’m going to tell you I’ve seen terrible things

listen

mayan culture, south America

the mayans were the first ones

----- disgust of these things (?)

not to B. Herring (?)

Herrington was always (cough) talking

He’s got enough, leave his name out of it.

The ones I want to betray are higher up

Listen

This is the way things are done

You must have learned it yourself

What the hell is going on here

Why are they doing all this

This is why

Listen to me

Try to understand

The blood sacrifices they did down there. Hearts were torn out.

Thousands of their own people

You know why they did it?

It’s the power

The power that is created in pain and suffering

There are those who hold the ultimate power

Who decide how things will go

It’s part of a strategy, a plan

Let me explain

I was pulled in in the usual ways

Skull and bones --------------

They tell you enough so that you can be useful

I don’t know all that much

Transfer of power

That is the reason (?)

They can do all the things they do

It’s magic, ancient magic

Occult practices

You know what I’m talking about?

How to explain

Listen

They discovered certain practices that you cannot conceive of

I don’t know exactly how it’s done

I avoided finding out

Couldn’t stomach it

Took the easy pass (?)

The reason they create war, atrocities, murder

Assassinations, genocide

Creates a form of power, energy

They use this

I don’t know how

They go in rooms (?)

I know that it works

I’ve seen it

Horrible things

It’s a science

It works

I wasn’t involved in that

I just gave them my life (?)

27 goddamned years

they told me I would be witness to the end

this close

and not see it through (?)

now look

you know I never smoked

now look what’s happened to me

they do this all the time

it’s a punishment

to see it coming but to have to die now

two little mistakes I’m gone (?)

murderers (?)

they have no right to do this to me

I kept my end of the bargain

They lied

Said there was no problem (cough)

Listen

May 17th

August 9th

November 6th

November 12th

Watch

See what happens

Then you’ll know I’m speaking the truth

There’s no way of stopping them

Both sides know how it works

Terrorists in the third world

Doing the same thing we used to do

They’ve already starting killing of the herd

It’s in the air

It’s in the water

Do you understand

Why things are the way they are