-Caveat Lector-

I am pleased that you are so righteous that you can denounce my position
in favour of your own. Do you have papal infallility? May we all line up
to kiss your pinky?

I expressed the opinion that in a free world even Antichrist Jews and
other Antichrist groups and cults like that of Colonel Aquino ought to
have freedom to speak and proselytize as long as they don't do it by
fraud. How is your opinion better? If it is, I will convert.

POC