-Caveat Lector-

A journalist assigned to the Jerusalem bureau has an apartment overlooking
the Western Wall. Every day when she looks out, she sees an old bearded
Jewish man praying vigorously. Certain he would be a good interview
subject, the journalist goes down to the Wall, and introduces herself to
the old man.

She asks, "You come every day to the Wall. Sir, how long have you done that
and what are you praying for?"

The old man replies, "I have come here to pray every day for 25 years.  In
the morning I pray for world peace and for the brotherhood of man. I go
home have a cup of tea, and I come back and pray for the eradication of
illness and disease from the earth. And very, very important, I pray for
peace and understanding between the Israelis and Palestinians."

The journalist is impressed. "How does it make you feel to come here every
day for 25 years and pray for these wonderful things?" she asks.

The old man replies, calmly, "Like I'm talking to a fucking wall."

Edward   ><+>

"If you have fifty problems and one of them is government, you have only
one problem."
  http://www.global-connector.com/