Well done Nevada for stopping this disgusting man Tyson from fighting Lennox lewis.For once common sense and decency Prevailed instead of the lure of greenbacks.The man is not right in the head and he has got away with too much in the past because people want to use him and line their pockets with money.Think about it for a minute..this guy risks his body and his brain for fighting so other people can make money out of this sport.
So who is the mug here?
I hope they do not find another venue for this fight,not because i decry the sport even though the underlying principles are wrong and the sad lack of some protection of the head would not go amiss....it would be sad if Nevada has taken this stand against it and then another state allow it.
This just shows that some states cannot be manipulated,unlike my country Britain where they shamefully allowed the shitty little tyrant to fight because they were afraid of the fallout from the BBF....and of course all the money that they would lose in the process!!
Well done America!!!
The Mermaid xxx