In a message dated 1/30/02 4:44:58 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Well done Nevada for stopping this disgusting man Tyson from fighting Lennox lewis.

Not so fast here...it seems that the whole press conference incident was the result of a misunderstanding between the Tyson and the Lewis camps and that there appears to be almost a conspiracy against Tyson...I've followed the great sport of boxing in great detail, from the strawweights up to the heavyweights, for many years now and just hate it when something like this comes up and we get the uneducated rantings of people who wouldn't know a left-hook from a fishhook.
This fight will go on IF LEWIS WANTS IT TO, likely in another country, there is too much money to be made and too many fans want to see it. I know that I do.

Bill.