William Shannon wrote:
In a message dated 2/7/02 1:23:25 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

LOOKIN' FOR LOVE IN ALL THE WRONG PLACES

I hate country "music" but always liked that song...the Johnny Lee version...oh, and Ann Coulter is a psycho-twit.

Bill.

It's so beautiful that you feel compelled and comfortable enough with your listmates
to share the depth and breadth of all your wonderful emotions.

We all, and especially I, just can't tell you enough, how your feelings are so
meaningful, profound, and thought provoking.

Oh yes. The Johnny Lee version of Looking for Love really sucks. The best version
was done by Buckwheat.

Joshua2