In a message dated 2/7/02 9:04:05 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

It's so beautiful that you feel compelled and comfortable enough with your listmates
to share the depth and breadth of all your wonderful emotions. We all, and especially I, just can't tell you enough, how your feelings are so
meaningful, profound, and thought provoking.

Well well, look who's talking.

Isn't this the fellow who is king of the snippy and profane retort? The guy who calls "listmates" Nazis, assholes, and whatever else comes to his mind?

The one who piles on Saba, a woman, and calls her nasty names?

Yeah, I thought that was you.

Bill.